Teams Chicago Bears - Monsters of the Midway

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone have the DANZ subscription last year? What is the plan for watching Bears games this year?

You have games on 7mate, kayo and some of the big streaming services this year apparently? I still don't think you will get more than 5-6 Bears games from them? But I don't want to fork out for Danz again.

Is there a replay only subscription you can get?

Last edited:
Did anyone have the DANZ subscription last year? What is the plan for watching Bears games this year?

You have games on 7mate, kayo and some of the big streaming services this year apparently? I still don't think you will get more than 5-6 Bears games from them? But I don't want to fork out for Danz again.

Is there a replay only subscription you can get?
I have ESPN and used my DAZN over the Christmas New Year period as a free trial.
I’d go to the broadcast network thread where you’ll get accurate info

Bears offence/Caleb struggle against defence in OTA's. Hehe... heard this story before.
I think the steelers will be my second team this season... just in case.

Media missleading us again. Full defense for OTA yet offense missing Keenan and Rome plus a few OL men. Of course they will struggle.

Bears offence/Caleb struggle against defence in OTA's. Hehe... heard this story before.
I think the steelers will be my second team this season... just in case.
If you’re expecting miracles immediately you will be disappointed
The foundations are being built , but we are far from the finished article yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d actually be happy if he does because that would mean he’s ( hopefully) been successful for us.
History would suggest he’d be breaking a long cycle to get there in this city
He has big dreams (billion dollar man, win eight super bowls) but he has to prove it first on the field. Hes actually putting himself under immense pressure, more than most....the org, fanbase, already pegging him as a savior, and...hes added to it by publicly dreaming eight super bowls etc. So much pressure

He has big dreams (billion dollar man, win eight super bowls) but he has to prove it first on the field. Hes actually putting himself under immense pressure, more than most....the org, fanbase, already pegging him as a savior, and...hes added to it by publicly dreaming eight super bowls etc. So much pressure
That’s just to draw attention to his ‘brand’ ( cringe) you’d think.
Why you’d big yourself up when the expectations are already unrealistic enough is really setting yourself up for ridicule. As I said there are a host of examples to draw on in Chicago for great white hopes.

That’s just to draw attention to his ‘brand’ ( cringe) you’d think.
Why you’d big yourself up when the expectations are already unrealistic enough is really setting yourself up for ridicule. As I said there are a host of examples to draw on in Chicago for great white hopes.
Hopefully this time, my man

Offence still struggling against the D. Star studded wideouts, backfield and tight ends. Poles has had enough time to fix the O line. The only excuses left are the QB is a rookie and we have a new offensive co-ordinator, even though both are meant to be upgrades from last year.

So far it’s the same old story. Time to break the record.

Offence still struggling against the D. Star studded wideouts, backfield and tight ends. Poles has had enough time to fix the O line. The only excuses left are the QB is a rookie and we have a new offensive co-ordinator, even though both are meant to be upgrades from last year.

So far it’s the same old story. Time to break the record.
While I agree that the O Line hasn’t been addressed properly and may hurt Williams progress, the entire program was rooted and it’s had some significant upgrades.
Can’t fix everything in 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Chicago Bears - Monsters of the Midway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back