Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The :rolleyes: emocon was in regards to dud draft picks (eg. Stephen Owen), not you.:D Good limerick though. Although Eliiiiza can back me up with the 2-0.;)

Isn't Shell's bitchy/flirty meter ticking away every day?:D Did they get back about the Jay Jay job?

Hahahaha, I'm glad you think so. "Coola and Budda" dont really rhyme though. Not to mention coola and foola aint even words. But like I said... best I can do.

Yeah you working for Jay Jays Liza? Hope you can get us cheap clothes...

LMAO: My cousin worked for Jay Jays. One day he told them he was "going to the toilet" and just never went back. :D

Isn't Shell's bitchy/flirty meter ticking away every day?:D Did they get back about the Jay Jay job?
Oh, excellent point! Nah. They didn't. Rejected, again.

:eek: No way!!!!!

Theres no way I'd ever get one. Im too chicken.

Hey is she coming to the xmas party?!
Yeah, cos you know the art posters I have in my room? I love that artist, and I wanted to get a tattoo of his work too, so I was thinking of getting one of his stars (because our boys are stars, oh how corny) in Geelong colours.

Ionno.

LMAO: My cousin worked for Jay Jays. One day he told them he was "going to the toilet" and just never went back.
Yeah, 50% off!!! Too bad I won't be taking advantage of that anytime soon. :(

JayJays isn't quite my style, but it's cheap, and sometimes they have decent stuff too! But then again you get what you pay for. Which is why so many of my clothes are holey. Not just JayJays too, but brands like Paul Frank and stuff.

My friend (Redge, Shell!) is getting a tattoo next week because another of our friend's "asked her to", and I wanna get one too!!!

She doesn't even know what she's gonna get, and I do. :(

I always said I was gonna get one when we win a premiership, but I didn't think it'd be that soon! My parents would kill me.
I want to get a tattoo, but I'm too scared.:(

Oh, excellent point! Nah. They didn't. Rejected, again.

Keep ya chin up. Something will come along soon.

Man it boggles the mind when someone such as yourself who is bright, intelligent and attractive (enjoy these compliments while they last, btw) can struggle to get a job, yet a slow, dimwitted bufoon like Budda can be employed on a full time basis.

:D

(I kid Budda, I kid)

Man it boggles the mind when someone such as yourself who is bright, intelligent and attractive (enjoy these compliments while they last, btw) can struggle to get a job, yet a slow, dimwitted bufoon like Budda can be employed on a full time basis.

(I kid Budda, I kid)
I will! Lol. Thanks. :p

But yeah, the first thing I told them when they rang me was "I'm gonna be away over Christmas, but if you still want me, I'll work for you", and they still interviewed me!

Think my lack of retail experience didn't do me any favours either. :(

Lol I'm terrified of the idea of pain, but when it comes to actual pain itself, I'm pretty good.

I'm exactly the same! But when it happens it's all cool. (except for needles:()

(I kid Budda, I kid)

:(

Think my lack of retail experience didn't do me any favours either. :(

Really?

man they could train monkeys to work in retail.

fecking hell you need a bloody degree these days just to get a foot in the door to some pissweak job. :rolleyes:

Its "who" you know, not "what" you know unfortunately. I mean I got an office job at Broadmeadows when I first started there. You think I would have gotten that job had my aunty not worked there? Hell no.

Cant Redge get you a job at Target or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

man they could train monkeys to work in retail.

fecking hell you need a bloody degree these days just to get a foot in the door to some pissweak job. :rolleyes:

Its "who" you know, not "what" you know unfortunately. I mean I got an office job at Broadmeadows when I first started there. You think I would have gotten that job had my aunty not worked there? Hell no.

Cant Redge get you a job at Target or something?
No thanks, she hardly gets any shifts even though she hardly ever turns them down, and the managers are bitches! She's looking for a new one soon.

No thanks, she hardly gets any shifts even though she hardly ever turns them down, and the managers are bitches! She's looking for a new one soon.

Um, just quietly, that is pretty much the norm. They are either bitches, or bastards or just plain crazy.

I cant really recall a nice manager.... off the top of my head.. there was "Maureen" at Hoyts. She was a legend. And a Geelong supporter (of course). Thats it I think.

Anyway, catch ya guys later.

There was a Big Footy poster called BDP,
the thought of his buttocks grossed out young FT.
But his 10 kilometre runs,
had tightened those buns,
Now him stretching in lycra was something to see.
**** yes now Stripeys the best poster on BF by far more people need to post like Stripey..............

You're gonna have to be more specific... **** off and die lady? Or Fridge woman?

Besides, I'm not a leso.
Fridge woman you dumbass, Also all women are a little leso on the inside.

Damn. That reminds me, I have to get my second Gardasil one on the 5th. :(
Oh no box cancer for you then :thumbsu::thumbsu::)

Bahahahahahahaha... classic Budda, classic. :D

Fridge woman you dumbass, Also all women are a little leso on the inside.

Blah blah blah.... yeah "dumbass" thats rich. Coming from a guy who has such a "high tech" security system that is broken by a dimwit of a delivery person in a matter of minutes.

PS. I GOT THE VICTORY PACK!!!!!!!!!! Nicked over to JB and picked it up. Woot. I was so excited I went down the road and got some Chinese takeaway. And then stopped in at the folks place and watched the last quarter of the Prelim....

And guess WHAT????

We won by 5 points. :D:thumbsu:

Bahahahahahahaha... classic Budda, classic. :D

Blah blah blah.... yeah "dumbass" thats rich. Coming from a guy who has such a "high tech" security system that is broken by a dimwit of a delivery person in a matter of minutes.

PS. I GOT THE VICTORY PACK!!!!!!!!!! Nicked over to JB and picked it up. Woot. I was so excited I went down the road and got some Chinese takeaway. And then stopped in at the folks place and watched the last quarter of the Prelim....

And guess WHAT????

We won by 5 points. :D:thumbsu:
Still, Damn i rekon the result would have changed by now :D

Lol, yes and you'll be happy to know also, Buckley looks as miserable as he ever was.

:D:D
Yeh not the best way to play his last ever game, Im sure he'll be trying to put that one in the back of his mind, From memory he had a shocker that game ??? report back Shell since you have the DVD

Yeh not the best way to play his last ever game, Im sure he'll be trying to put that one in the back of his mind, From memory he had a shocker that game ??? report back Shell since you have the DVD

LMAO.
Mum (as she watched Buckley walk off the ground): "He's thinking... 'I shoud have stayed at Brisbane... shoulda stayed at Brisbane!!!!!'".

Coulda should woulda you d1ckhead Buckley!!!
:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back