Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Haywood!!!

Hey I have a voucher to a brothel + Spearmint Rino + aaaall this pr0n I would like pass onto you.

PM me if you are interested.

Oh yeah and the offer ends on November 28th.
I can hold on to the Voucher to Spearmint Rino and the pr0n Untill he gets back, It will be safe :D

I can hold on to the Voucher to Spearmint Rino and the pr0n Untill he gets back, It will be safe :D

Oh Im sure it will be.

-Date clicks over Nov 29th-.

Haywood: "Ok I want my pr0n and vouchers please BDP"
BDP: "Errrr I seem to have misplaced the vouchers. Here is the pr0n but"
Haywood: "Why are all the ****ing pages stuck together?"

Hahahaha, then how do you brush your teeth then??

I love anything mint: minties, kool mints, chewy, tic tacs, etc.

The only thing I cant stand are those fisherman friends (which is weird coz I could used to eat them as a kid) or any other really strong mint.

In a nutshell I'm a sweet tooth. I eat chocolate/ all kinds of junk everyday.
And day now, my teeth will fall out im sure. :eek:

Hahahaha, then how do you brush your teeth then??

I love anything mint: minties, kool mints, chewy, tic tacs, etc.

The only thing I cant stand are those fisherman friends (which is weird coz I could used to eat them as a kid) or any other really strong mint.

In a nutshell I'm a sweet tooth. I eat chocolate/ all kinds of junk everyday.
And day now, my teeth will fall out im sure. :eek:
HAHAHAHAHA you cant stand yourself, Im a fisherman and your my friend hahahahahahaha

My teeth are ****ed already, i had three fillings last week and ive got another 5-6 visits to the dentist, but im not sooking i finally found a hot dentist with a massive rack, makes the visit so much better :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHAHAHA you cant stand yourself, Im a fisherman and your my friend hahahahahahaha

My teeth are ****ed already, i had three fillings last week and ive got another 5-6 visits to the dentist, but im not sooking i finally found a hot dentist with a massive rack, makes the visit so much better :thumbsu:

Hahahahaha, yeah good one. :D

Oh geeze, perving on a dentist. Now I've heard anything. Weird... i've never met a female dentist before. Only this hygenist (cleaned my teeth a couple of times). Anyway she was the BIGGEST C-ockhead on the planet. She asked me about Geelong... and I'm like "yeah I follow them"... and she goes "what team are they?? What jumper do they have"... :rolleyes:

I'm like "Ah just shut up and clean my ****ing teeth"

Good luck with your chompers. I have a bit of a toothache today as well. Funny that.

Hahahahaha, yeah good one. :D

Oh geeze, perving on a dentist. Now I've heard anything. Weird... i've never met a female dentist before. Only this hygenist (cleaned my teeth a couple of times). Anyway she was the BIGGEST C-ockhead on the planet. She asked me about Geelong... and I'm like "yeah I follow them"... and she goes "what team are they?? What jumper do they have"... :rolleyes:

I'm like "Ah just shut up and clean my ****ing teeth"

Good luck with your chompers. I have a bit of a toothache today as well. Funny that.

I'll give you her number, You would be surprised how having some massive boobs in you face really helps, anyway gotta jet ....................................................... to the deck....

So what's happened to Haywood? (excuse my ignorance as I have missed a couple of pages).

Oh dear LORD.

READ the missed pages for Petes sake. I cannot be fecked going over it all again.

(And trust me, you wanna read it, it's bloody hilarious)

EDIT: Pages 289 and 290 Budda

Oh dear LORD.

READ the missed pages for Petes sake. I cannot be fecked going over it all again.

(And trust me, you wanna read it, it's bloody hilarious)

EDIT: Pages 289 and 290 Budda

Tomorrows newspaper read " Woman r*ped and r*ped and r*ped again and then murdered"

The police are following lead's into a bizzare online sex scandle where two young people had been leading each other into a rage of hormones, Big Footy Is an online fourm and we spoke with one of its more tallented users Mr BDP " Shell was a total **** and haywood was a walking Boner" he aslo said " somthing bad was bound to happen the way they alway tormented each other,It just said it had to end this way" Owners of the website were unavailable to comment, Police are on the lookout for a young asain man with red hair and with a small build, anyone with more info is asked to come foward by ringing crime stoppers.

:eek::D

So THATS what youv'e been doing the past couple of hours. Pretending to be a journo... not doing any decking at all!!!

Hehehe, funny stuff. I'll write up an article on you soon...
"Man kills delivery man in mad rage"...

Or something like that.
hahahaha deck is now done well the washing part anyway now i just need a good day to seal it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back