Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to change the subject :rolleyes: but Hastings is hooooot, Victorian team is full o' hotties.

Ahh yeah that's right. The day I saved your life by taking a one handed mark just above your head. Left an awesome bruise on my arm too.

Have a good weekend :)

LOL. Yeah I remember that now.

Eliza is no longer the stalker around here, Shell is.

Yes, for having a persons mobile number. Fugs get the restraining order out now!!!!

You'll have this to look back on one day FTW and you can say, oh geez i was so into every men that ever played sport. :p

Hot cricket players...
England.
Kevin Pietersen and Ben Hollioake :(:(:(.
Australia.
Michael Clarke, that Lockyer sub guy and Brett Lee.
Victoria.
John Hastings, Adam Crosthwaite and Cameron White.

Hot footy players...
Geelong
Ryan Gamble, Andrew Mackie, Shannon Byrnes and Jason Davenport.
Other Teams
Charlie Gardiner, Jamie Charman, Dane Swan and Jed Adcock.
Delisted
Todd Grima and Will Slade.

There, that's 18 people out of a whole football league and two cricket thingos.
THAT'S NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE. :cool:

Yes, for having a persons mobile number. Fugs get the restraining order out now!!!!
Yep.

Lol, do you guys know the comedian Mark Watson?
On Facebook his status was "Mark Watson is eagerly awaiting the Australian election." (because he's in Australia) so I changed my status to "Sarah is eagerly awaiting Mark Watson eagerly awaiting the Australian election. ;)" and he sent me a message saying "I was in your status for about half a minute there. Fun."
I 'unno what to say back.
:D:D:D

I'll get back to you on that - I haven't seen enough pics yet.
And great, Kevin Dudd is our new PM.
You know, since we're talking about who's hot and stuff... Howard > Rudd in hottness. Seriously.

I'll get back to you on that - I haven't seen enough pics yet.
And great, Kevin Dudd is our new PM.
You know, since we're talking about who's hot and stuff... Howard > Rudd in hottness. Seriously.
Im gutted, Johhny was awesome :mad::( I worried now, this peice of shit rudd better give us our broadband, or im going to bash every person who says they voted for him :( Im still in shock, the Libs fixed the place up so much........................... just Gutted:(

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Johnny, only so many times you can ream the public. Been a good week, holiday in Brisbane, seen Muse live and a decent election day. I'll take that.

Im gutted, Johhny was awesome :mad::( I worried now, this peice of shit rudd better give us our broadband, or im going to bash every person who says they voted for him :( Im still in shock, the Libs fixed the place up so much........................... just Gutted:(
I know right. Dudd has made so many promises, I honestly thought he was going to go up to the podium and say "Mr. Howard just called me and I told him to **** off. Guess what bitches, I'm not doing anything. GIVE ME MONEY AND FAME ****ERS WHILE I LIE IN BED."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know right. Dudd has made so many promises, I honestly thought he was going to go up to the podium and say "Mr. Howard just called me and I told him to **** off. Guess what bitches, I'm not doing anything. GIVE ME MONEY AND FAME ****ERS WHILE I LIE IN BED."
Now we get to wait about 24ish hrs untill they (media) start to bag the shit out of him and it wont stop untill hes taken over, Like john tonight, most will dump the bad side of him and focus on how good he was, now it rudds turn to cop the shit.

Um...........ok.:confused:

Yer.
K, here we go...
I'd tap Harry Taylor (he looks like Adam Crosthwaite), Adam Donohue (he's only three years older than me :D) and possibly Dan McKenna.
The Simpson's are ugly.
And HOWARD > RUDD.

Yer.
K, here we go...
I'd tap Harry Taylor (he looks like Adam Crosthwaite), Adam Donohue (he's only three years older than me :D) and possibly Dan McKenna.
The Simpson's are ugly.
And HOWARD > RUDD.
Careful young one yesterday it was only 18 guys now your adding PM's *BDP shakes head* i fell another young promicous lady on our hands :eek:

I wouldn't do a PM. Ewwwwww.
I just think Howard > Rudd. If I had to I would, but I don't have to so I won't. :cool::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back