Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I saw. Good stuff.

Btw... hot off the txt message press:
Eliiiza: "Tell FTW in chit chat that she's gonna hate me.. hehe"
Me: "What are you up to?"
Eliiiza: "Nothing, I just sat next to Ryan Gamble at the physio and he talked to me. Sam Hunt was there too."

So there ya go.

If it'd had been Mooney I woulda been impressed. I barely even know who Ryan Gamble is. :D

No idea, not at my work at least, since the entire staff comprises of 4 people.

Well 3 because I already bought Nick his present.

I'm not a big fan of Christmas anyway. I must be getting old.

I have to sing Christmas songs in class next month. I'm thinking of telling my boss I'm jewish so I don't have to do it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Quoted for hilarity)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

See thats what you get for working with younger children. Here the kids just go away on hoildays and thats it. Not before we go on an end of year excursion. (Healsville Sanctuary and Werribee Zoo.). I cant wait to go, especially to Werribee.

Hey do you have any messages to pass onto your relatives while we're there Fugs? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's okay Fugs.

I'm a bit like that too today. Only fecking 45 mins to go.....

What are you up to this weekend? (Surely you're almost better by now? :confused:)
I will be hitting the beach at my holiday house, then Sunday night getting together with some mates (KK part One) for dinner at this place called the Boathouse.

Probably nothing. I am almost better I think, but I wanna finish the meds to make sure it's all gone.

I'll probably end up cleaning the house. My room is fairly overdue for it's second yearly clean :eek:

I'll probably end up cleaning the house. My room is fairly overdue for it's second yearly clean :eek:

Again, quoted for hilarity!! :D

Good to hear you're on the mend. And def take all your meds. Especially if they're antibiotics... ya gotta finish the pack or else you'll just end up getting sick again.

Bahahahahahah, how ****ing funny is it?

Oh and btw, Haywood also gave me his mobile number tonight. In the desperate situation that he may lose contact with all his BF mates...

Everyone go "AWWWWWWWWWW"

:D
Oh, Shell, you know those ads that you see on dodgy sites that say things like "find out what your true loves name is" and stuff. Go to one of them and they tell you to put in your phone number and it sends you a message saying a code. Put Haywood's number in it... :cool:

Mmmmm tics tacs. I havent had them for ages.

Spearmint > Orange > Peppermint.
Funny you guys are talking about Tic Tacs. I have a packet of Tic Tacs EVERY school day. I collect the containers (mostly orange, because orange > any other flavour) and I have around 300-350 packets.
It sounds like I'm bullshitting you so I'll take a photo one day. :D

Yeah I saw. Good stuff.

Btw... hot off the txt message press:
Eliiiza: "Tell FTW in chit chat that she's gonna hate me.. hehe"
Me: "What are you up to?"
Eliiiza: "Nothing, I just sat next to Ryan Gamble at the physio and he talked to me. Sam Hunt was there too."

So there ya go.

If it'd had been Mooney I woulda been impressed. I barely even know who Ryan Gamble is. :D
OH. MY. GOD. Nah, why would I hate Eliza for that? I'll just have to suck up to her some more. :p
Sam Hunt is gay, but RYAN GAMBLE -wipes drool away from mouth- hello!

I have a ****ing virus in my comp and it's ruining my life.
Download an anti-virus...

Oh, Shell, you know those ads that you see on dodgy sites that say things like "find out what your true loves name is" and stuff. Go to one of them and they tell you to put in your phone number and it sends you a message saying a code. Put Haywood's number in it... :cool:!

To be honest I wouldnt wanna waste my money on that t-urd face. :D

Funny you guys are talking about Tic Tacs. I have a packet of Tic Tacs EVERY school day. I collect the containers (mostly orange, because orange > any other flavour) and I have around 300-350 packets.
It sounds like I'm bullshitting you so I'll take a photo one day. :D:!

Ok, you are effectively the MOST weird poster on this board. Congratulations. :D

My cricket club has a function this week called Man Night (to raise money for Movember.) Players entry is free if you have a tash or attempted one. Apparently there is going to be man challenges, a snail race and a wang off.:rolleyes:

Sound like fun to anyone?

My cricket club has a function this week called Man Night (to raise money for Movember.) Players entry is free if you have a tash or attempted one. Apparently there is going to be man challenges, a snail race and a wang off.:rolleyes:

Sound like fun to anyone?

Can I come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back