Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maintenence", finally came back online at around 14.44 GMT

Now there are "server busy" messages coming up now. Oh, fun times. :thumbsu:

Yeah, it's for my friends going away dinner. It's going to be a tough night for me as I'm not able to drink.:(

Im sure you'll live.

Hey which girl is it your'e interested in??? I swear you guys tell me nothing. :(

Btw, today we had a morning tea... well this morning, for all the parents and students that are coming into Ed Support for Year 7.

We gave em all their combination locks and then showed the kids how to open them. Anyway, the year 7s could do it, I couldnt.

I think I need Ed Support too. :D

Btw, today we had a morning tea... well this morning, for all the parents and students that are coming into Ed Support for Year 7.

We gave em all their combination locks and then showed the kids how to open them. Anyway, the year 7s could do it, I couldnt.

I think I need Ed Support too. :D

Thats because your Stupid Shell :D
Also are you smarter than a 7th grader ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GUMP. NOT GIMP.

And leave the Chit Chat talk in Chit Chat okay?? I saw your reply in the Boxset Thread.

Cram it Knuckle head. :thumbsu:
No im sure it's GIMP........

The fat, old one that tried to rape me.:D

Nah, not really. It's secret squirrel!:p How do you know it's a girl? I'm gay remember!:D:rolleyes:
*BDP pokes head in door, says ewwww doe's a 180, covers his ass and starts walking*

Edited for accuracy. :cool:
Oh wow go Shell, Look everyone Shell can change ppls quotes, Bring out the medal. BACK IN THE CADDII........................................

Ah shit. Whoops. Sorry Jess :eek:

Ah cram it up your blow hole.
how many times do i have to tell you im a diver not a dolphin :confused:

Oh wow go Shell, Look everyone Shell can change ppls quotes, Bring out the medal. BACK IN THE CADDII........................................

how many times do i have to tell you im a diver not a dolphin :confused:
Really??

You must be an expert at picking up Shell's!:D

I thought you'd be...*cough*..."sealing your deck" today?
(I'm not down with Inuit euphamisms)

Unlucky.:( Hey I did add her! It just took me ages because I was soft.:D
Yeah but you did piss around with it...

I dunno.

It takes me 10 years to remember just a persons name.

I only remember you, me, LIza, other Craig, Dee and Redge being at her party that night.
Oh hey thanks for making me sound like a ****ing loner!!! There were more than six people there, thank you!!!

And Budda IS other-Craig, my Craig is just Craig! -huff-

Yeah but you did piss around with it...

Oh hey thanks for making me sound like a ****ing loner!!! There were more than six people there, thank you!!!

And Budda IS other-Craig, my Craig is just Craig! -huff-

So are you saying that if I did add her straight away things would have happened? God damn I'm stupid.:(

Haha! Loner. :p

Hey, I'm not other Craig! :eek:

So are you saying that if I did add her straight away things would have happened? God damn I'm stupid.:(

Haha! Loner. :p

Hey, I'm not other Craig! :eek:
I'm not saying that things WOULD have happened, I'm saying that things MIGHT have happened. Well I did keep pushing you to add her, didn't I!

Shut up. No more birthday invites for you!

Um, yes you are.

I'm not saying that things WOULD have happened, I'm saying that things MIGHT have happened. Well I did keep pushing you to add her, didn't I!

You are depressing me.:( I didn't want to look like a stalker though.:p Stalkers are scary. Ask Shagger.:p

Shut up. No more birthday invites for you!

Awwww. I'm sorry.:(

Um, yes you are.

Nah. Other Craig is Other Craig.:thumbsu: Does that even make sense?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back