Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rang him, said g'day, and he asked why the "send post" button wasn't working on his browser.

:D:D:D

Good.

Hey we should take bets on how long it will take Haywood to get banned yet again, once he gets back online.

Any takers??

I'll chuck on $5 for about 5 minutes. :D

Haha! Well first I'd need to know how many BF posters are using their overweight wives for avatars.

He should receive 2 days parole. He's been very well behaved this past week.

Or maybe we could invent a new username and 'bait' him.

And yeah of COURSE hes been well behaved!!! He's bloody been banned!!!
(And hasnt it been wonderful- bliss even-)

Cya guys, It's hometime. :thumbsu:

And for those who enjoy experimenting with air-fresheners....
"Bamboo Breeze; the summery fragrances of wild meadow grasses and green bamboo brings outdoor freshness to your home"
....smells like mosquito repellent.

:D

How are you this arvo', Fugs? Shell sounds like she's cultivating her own earful of pus.

I am magnificent today sir. Booked my flight home for over Christmas and New Years :D

Jealous? :p

No I wont admit to liking a red headed freak, sorry. That just aint me. :D

Now I really must go, stop chit chatting to me!!!

Coming from the woman with a pain fetish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really??

You must be an expert at picking up Shell's!:D
why yes i am, :D

Excuse me???

Is that you BDP? Have you hacked into poor ol Stripey Pjs account.

Shame.
Yep and i'll hack you into peices when i can find my JASON mask, Now where did i leave it ?????????

Where is Jimmy Bartel?:mad: Only man I'd turn gay for!:thumbsu: I can't believe you rate a dead person before Jimmy. Poor Benny.:(
Alive Ben Hollioake >>>>>> Dead/alive/whatever Jimmy Bartel.
Dead Ben doesn't rate too good though, I now have a bad mental image of his skin all white and gooey while he's in the coffin. Thanks.
Btw, does anyone know why BF was down for so long last night??

If I saw that "less than an hour" message, one more time.... I swear my poor laptop was gonna cop it. :D
Yep, I almost went mental! I'm like a drug addict (such as Ben Cousins) when it comes to BF.

Hey! What have you been doing with yourself? Staying in Geelong or heading up to Shepp?
He's only allowed in Shepp if he plays footy for Shepp Bears. :cool:

Someone on the Cats Claw said:
Caught a Glimse of the 1st Pre-Season Training Session for the VFL tonight and noticed the sight of several familure faces on the track for the VFL Cats.
Todd Grima is back and is only training in hope of being re-rookied. If he doesnt get re-rookied he probally wont play VFL with us.
Tim Sherringham who was on our rookie list 2 seasons ago is training with the VFL. Has apparently signed with Bell Park to play GFL but is considering a spot on the Cats VFL list so he can keep playing at VFL Standard.
Jarrod Kayler-Thomson - Has commenced training with the VFL as the club is considering rookie listing him in 2 weeks. Looked really good on the track and is very fit at the moment.
Chris Urie and Jack Hollmer were training as well tonight as well as several Falcons.
James Brynes will be back for probally his final season at the Cats. He is contacted for 1 more season as VFL Captain.
Most of the other VFL players are back for next season so we should have a solid VFL season despite not having as strong a list as previous seasons.
OMGGGGGGGG, TODDY!!! YAY!!!
AND JADDA! He's been in Geelong for 3 days now, he needs to check his MySpace.
Doubt Teddy will get a gig with us though.
I think I'm going to like the VFL more than the AFL next year.

I just realised, I was the first person to tell Jad that Geelong were interested in getting him. :D:D
If he ever gets a Brownlow or something he better thank me in his speach for telling him that.

I've seen some terrible spellings of Wojcinski, like "Wojinski" and "Wijinski."
It annoys me when people spell Byrnes "Burns" and if we do get Jad I'm sure people will say "Kayler-Thompson" instead of "Kayler-Thomson."
Some people even spell Bartel "Bartell" :mad:
If you go for a team it isn't really hard to learn how to spell their names!!!

Coming from the woman with a pain fetish.

I stand by my original comments.

Yep and i'll hack you into peices when i can find my JASON mask, Now where did i leave it ?????????

God those movies sucked ass. How lame were they?

Yep, I almost went mental! I'm like a drug addict (such as Ben Cousins) when it comes to BF.!!!

Hahaha, I'm glad there are others that feel the way I do. I dont mind so much at night... who knows what the **** I would do if the site went down during the day.

Probably work.. BUT I DONT WANNA TAKE THAT CHANCE. :eek:

!!!

LMAO... why do you think I always call him "Monica". Its just easier, duh. :)

Alive Ben Hollioake >>>>>> Dead/alive/whatever Jimmy Bartel.

OMGGGGGGGG, TODDY!!! YAY!!!
AND JADDA! He's been in Geelong for 3 days now, he needs to check his MySpace.
Doubt Teddy will get a gig with us though.
I think I'm going to like the VFL more than the AFL next year.

I just realised, I was the first person to tell Jad that Geelong were interested in getting him. :D:D
If he ever gets a Brownlow or something he better thank me in his speach for telling him that.

Jimmy>>>>>> any male in the world.

I was talking to Chris Urie on Saturday who lives with Toddy and he said that Toddy was pretty cut that Port didn't take him. Apparently they gave a fair indication they would. Chris Urie is off to train with Central Districts in the SANFL next week and said that Grima might go with him to have a look.

Gees, I hope Grima gets re rookied by Geelong. Apparently Chris got contacted by the Bullies and West Coast for potential rookie listing.:thumbsu:

It annoys me when people spell Byrnes "Burns" and if we do get Jad I'm sure people will say "Kayler-Thompson" instead of "Kayler-Thomson."
Some people even spell Bartel "Bartell" :mad:
If you go for a team it isn't really hard to learn how to spell their names!!!

Yeah, I've had to put up with it for 23 damn years.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back