Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??

You must be an expert at picking up Shell's!:D
)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA... nah give this guy a medal.

Oh hey thanks for making me sound like a ****ing loner!!! There were more than six people there, thank you!!!

And Budda IS other-Craig, my Craig is just Craig! -huff-

Sorry. Im just like that. I forget people/ names so easily. :eek:

But isnt when talking to that Craig, then your Craig becomes other Craig. And when we're talking about your Craig, then Budda is other Craig.

Im confused.

*Sigh* Why are children's novels so effective at slipping under our emotional defences to stab our baby parts?

"Chapter X"

"In which Christopher Robin throws a Pooh-party, and we say Goodbye"

:(:(:(

Sorry. Im just like that. I forget people/ names so easily. :eek:

But isnt when talking to that Craig, then your Craig becomes other Craig. And when we're talking about your Craig, then Budda is other Craig.

Im confused.

Alright, how bout we call Eliiiza's Craig Craig and call me Budda? Easy fix.:p:thumbsu: Plus it doesn't feel right when people call me Craig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too bad you couldnt be here for Grand Final Day. :cool:

I know which one, I'd rather be at.

I saw it live, got really hammered, went to kareoke, sung the club song in 14 different famous singers voices, and asked the guy working at maccas if he saw the game. All of this in ****ing TOKYO.

May not have been ideal, but **** me if it wasn't awesome.

New Years is going to be brutal also.

My arseh*le of a brother claimed that he "didn't see" my car when I went to pick him up from school, leaving me to bake in the car! Shithead!!!
You think YOU'VE got it tough???

Cats Pyjamas is still rebuffing my advances.:(
My charm offensive's included chocolates, flowers, a personally knitted Teddy Bear, and all I've scored in return's a phone number that was answered by some dodgy massage parlour receptionist.

You think YOU'VE got it tough???

Cats Pyjamas is still rebuffing my advances.:(
My charm offensive's included chocolates, flowers, a personally knitted Teddy Bear, and all I've scored in return's a phone number that was answered by some dodgy massage parlour receptionist.

So you have Haywoods phone number as well then!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back