Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi y'all... hope i'm not butting in, but thought i'd introduce myself as i'm a BF newbie...

i work in melbourne as an economist, and live on the lovely mornington peninsula ... but originally from brisbane (hence the name "straycat"). as a lifelong Cats supporter Qld, i can definitely vouch for how Gold Coast Cat feels sometimes about being in the "wilderness", so to speak. though i used to love going to see the Cats play at Carrara, repeatedly the bad news Bears a good spanking!!

i'm wondering does anyone know when 2008 memberships are available (presumably sometime in the new year?)?

Of course your not butting in! Welcome to BF, hope to see more of you here at the cats forum. Where abouts on the Morn. Peninsula do you live?

Hey dude!! That's a massive move! Hope the cold isn't too much for ya..

As for memberships, I know renewals will be sent out soon and must be in by the first week of December. New members? Not too sure, sorry...

thanks matey (and thanks also eliiiiza) for the advice re memberships...

funnily enough, i love the cooler weather down here - sure beats being pounded by the Brisso humidity each day! ;)

Near Shoreham at all? Love it down there

more like Hastings... yeah, but Shoreham/Pt Leo is a definite winner in my books...

i was a (pleasantly) surprised to see heaps of support for the Cats in the lead-up to the GF in the local business district (ummm, if you can call it that! lol) - heaps of blue and white everywhere ... it rocked!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh, that's good then! I've found lots of good friends through the club.

I guess my days in the squad introduced me to some very passionate Geelong Supporters. To see their faces after the Grand Final was unbelievable, to catch up with interstate mates was unbelievable.
We have all waited along time for this day to come, and I hope to spend some quality time with those good friends over the next few months.

Ohh, that's good then! I've found lots of good friends through the club.

I guess my days in the squad introduced me to some very passionate Geelong Supporters. To see their faces after the Grand Final was unbelievable, to catch up with interstate mates was unbelievable.
We have all waited along time for this day to come, and I hope to spend some quality time with those good friends over the next few months.

ahhh yes the Squad!... i was gonna ask is Cat-Man (... the guy who dresses up in all blue-and-white... I read his name was Troy?) in the cheer squad, and does anyone else think he rocks?!

more like Hastings... yeah, but Shoreham/Pt Leo is a definite winner in my books...

i was a (pleasantly) surprised to see heaps of support for the Cats in the lead-up to the GF in the local business district (ummm, if you can call it that! lol) - heaps of blue and white everywhere ... it rocked!

I'm not too far from you. I'm in Gippsland near Warragul. I like Hastings, nice place.

I was lucky enough to have two of my friends sitting around 5 rows behind me at the Grand Final, so I ran up to where they were and celebrated with them!

Ahh, good times.

Ruined the good Banter :mad:
I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back