Chris Judd leaving WCE: OFFICIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Judd turns back on Eagles

It will be like the old days of the Myer Stoketake Sale.

10,000 people trying to get their hands on the one fridge on sale for $50-00.

Let the bidding war begin:eek:

If this is true wont this be an interesting off season

Judd, who will coach Essendon, Fev and any other number of things

Let the fun begin......after the GF

Collingwood would have to be the front runner surely?

It depends on how much he wants to get paid, I think the Pies would have to lose a fair bit of talent to squeeze him in if he expects to earn anywhere near market value and he would be a fool not to ask it given he doesn't know how long he can play at his peak, this is the period he has to earn the bulk of his money from football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would clubs have to give up? And if he entered the draft Carlton would have to draft him wouldnt they? Would he, if a trade couldnt be done, consider going to Carlton or stay at the Coasters?

Could it all end like Nick Stevens a few years ago.

If Chris really, really doesn't want to be at WCE next year. Will WCE push the trade to the limit and then miss out on anything like PA did?

Please don't let Carlton get him for nothing.

Bad punctuation. I think its just a shot in the dark... :)

"Judd plans to inform the club he captained to a premiership of his desire to move back to Victoria to be with his family and friends."

Seriously, need to get this sorted out either way asap. Juddy, either sign, or go elsewhere. Now...

What would clubs have to give up? And if he entered the draft Carlton would have to draft him wouldnt they? Would he, if a trade couldnt be done, consider going to Carlton or stay at the Coasters?

Richmond have pick one in the Pre-Season Draft.

For the kind of money Judd will be on im expecting him to move to one of the less (currently) less successful Victorian AFL teams. My bet is Carlton but i wouldnt be at all surprised to see him at Richmond.

Carlton will get him and WC will probably be a more dangerous team with Fevola.

Okay, looking at this seriously, there would be two ways this would happen. The Eagles get too greedy, and Judd has to nominate for the draft, so Richmond gets him at #1. Or the Eagles find a trade. And what would they trade for? KP forwards, that's what they need. I can't see a Judd/Fev swap, that would kind of defeat the point of Carlton picking him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back