Chris Judd: Press conference set down for tomorrow morning (Mon 17th).

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Judd Is Gone!!!!

Press release tommorrow morning apparently!!

This will give everyone enough thread action to get us all through the cricket season anyway!!

Makes it all the sweeter for all the criticism we have copped for the last 5 years, by the West Coast supporters for selecting Hodge ahead of Judd.

Now they lose their prized 3rd round pick while we still hang onto our injury free future captain.

Makes it all the sweeter for all the criticism we have copped for the last 5 years, by the West Coast supporters for selecting Hodge ahead of Judd.

Now they lose their prized 3rd round pick while we still hang onto our injury free future captain.

You may find Hodgey handballing it to Juddy next year my friend ...stay tuned;)

Apparently coming back to Victoria to be with family. There wont be many Vic. clubs that dont try and tthrow their cheque book at him. I dont think money will be a massive issue to be honest. You would think he would just want to be part of a club on the rise (just like the Hawks). Several connections do lead him back to Hawthorn you know?(Hodgey, Brownies tribunal fib), may just be a pipe dream but who knows?

Its all over the place even check out www.afl.com.au homepage.

May I dare throw up the possibility of the Eagles requiring a player such as Buddy for Judd!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Believe me, thats the player they would ask for, and he is West Australian boy after all!

Very nervous club splitting times ahead I think. This will divide alot of members, coaching staff, players and the general public. I honestly cant think of another player in Victoria that the eagles would require more, Can you??:confused:

Hawthorn will not offer Buddy to West Coast for Judd. West Coast will not really have any bargaining rights as it is Chris Judd wanting to leave. We could offer them William, Dowler and Pick 12. If they refused this then thats no skin off our nose. He can go into the PSD to Richmond or Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn will not offer Buddy to West Coast for Judd. West Coast will not really have any bargaining rights as it is Chris Judd wanting to leave. We could offer them William, Dowler and Pick 12. If they refused this then thats no skin off our nose. He can go into the PSD to Richmond or Carlton.

Hodgey and Buddy are the only untouchables with the possible exception of Ruffy.....if Hawthorn want to deal he will be a hawk, if they dont then we can kiss goodbye the number 1 player in the comp....it's that simple, he is a once in a generation footballer we should be going all out to get him..

Hodgey and Buddy are the only untouchables with the possible exception of Ruffy.....if Hawthorn want to deal he will be a hawk, if they dont then we can kiss goodbye the number 1 player in the comp....it's that simple, he is a once in a generation footballer we should be going all out to get him..
...You don't need the best player in the league to be the best side...
Don't think Hawthorn will trade, other clubs have alot more incentive to get him. I hope the Hawks don't get sucked in.

Pick 12 + 28, Lewis and one of Young/Bateman...I would definitely offer that! Might even throw in Mossy as a sweetener!

It would be negligent of the club to not go after Judd!
We have an abundance of youngsters, and giving away draft picks now wont hurt us too much! Also, to receive quality you need to give up quality.
However, I wont be too keen on giving up any of our young KPP (with the exception of Boyle - I will be extremely sad if we happen to lose either of Buddy, Roughie, Dowler or Thorp - if the only way we can get him across to us is by losing one of our big boys, then he can go to Carlton for all I care)

Thoughts?

Pick 12 + 28, Lewis and one of Young/Bateman...I would definitely offer that! Might even throw in Mossy as a sweetener!

It would be negligent of the club to not go after Judd!
We have an abundance of youngsters, and giving away draft picks now wont hurt us too much! Also, to receive quality you need to give up quality.
However, I wont be too keen on giving up any of our young KPP (with the exception of Boyle - I will be extremely sad if we happen to lose either of Buddy, Roughie, Dowler or Thorp - if the only way we can get him across to us is by losing one of our big boys, then he can go to Carlton for all I care)

Thoughts?

buddy , hodgey , ruffy wont be traded....they can take a pick of all the rest and they can gladly have them....yesterday was proof we need him and Crawf at best has a year left...

Like it or not, I can tell you right now that Hawthorn will have a RED hot crack at getting Chris Judd.

You better believe it.....and so we should...think about it , all other things been equal with injuries it will guarantee finals appearances for the next 5 years....could you imagine Hodge, Buddy and Juddy in the same side....f****ng phenomenal...talk about 3 completely different superstars in the one side....WOW man ......WOW.....one roaming in defence, one in the middle and one up forward...WOW

Seeing as this draft is weak

I would offer The Eages This:

Dowler + Pick 12
For Judd

or Williams + Pick 12
For Judd and Morton

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd: Press conference set down for tomorrow morning (Mon 17th).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back