List Mgmt. Chris Yarran - Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* terrible

Saw someone post something like that on the HeraldSun stream today.

How about:

Richmond: Yarran
Brisbane: Astbury, Bell
Carlton: Aish

I hope someone at Richmond is reading this thread.

Blair and Dan we do not need Yarran as much as Carlton want to get rid off him.
I would rather walk away from the draft period signing nobody than give any more than our 2nd round pick to Carlton for Yarran.

Please dont get desperate.

From the AFL website:
"The Tigers have ruled out swapping their pick No.12 directly for Yarran"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw someone post something like that on the HeraldSun stream today.

How about:

Richmond: Yarran
Brisbane: Astbury, Bell
Carlton: Aish

Bell is worth about a pick in the 30s
Astbury is worth about a pick in the 30s
Aish is worth a pick in the 10s
Yarran is worth a pick in the 20s

If we swing our 3rd to Carlton that trade would be about fair value.

article on afl.com.au saying that your mob acknowledge he is worth a pick around 15 and early 20's and looking at options. player trade an option too.

Would your club eb willing to entertain an option like the one we tried last year with Trengove where we trade pick 12 and get yarran and 20 back?

Would your club be willing to entertain an option like the one we tried last year with Trengove where we trade pick 12 and get yarran and 20 back?

In a normal year - pick in mid - high teens would probably get the deal done. However, a lot of talk that this year's draft is very weak after top10 picks...That is the main issue I think re picks...I reckon a Richmond player will have to be part of the deal somehow if pick 12 is off the table - Carlton is interested in few players all over the place- Kerridge was named today...so I am thinking if a target player is at a Club Yarran wouldn't mind going to - that brings in more competition for his services..

CARLTON
Lose: Yarran, Bell, Casboult, 20, 38
Gain: Aish, 12, 21, 31

BRISBANE
Lose: 21, 39, Aish
Gain: Astbury, Bell, Casboult

RICHMOND
Lose: 12, 31, Astbury
Gain: Yarran, 20, 38, 39

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a normal year - pick in mid - high teens would probably get the deal done. However, a lot of talk that this year's draft is very weak after top10 picks...That is the main issue I think re picks...I reckon a Richmond player will have to be part of the deal somehow if pick 12 is off the table - Carlton is interested in few players all over the place- Kerridge was named today...so I am thinking if a target player is at a Club Yarran wouldn't mind going to - that brings in more competition for his services..
The only club Yarran wants to go to is Richmond. He didnt even want to go to the Hawks so why would we he want to go anywhere else. We will find a pick around 19 to 22 which is fair for Yarran and Carlton will accept that. Shit, Carlton will even accept our pick 31 only problem is it will stretch out until the last day. Richmond need this deal done ASAP as we have bigger fish to fry so we will try and do the right thing by you guys and find a fair trade.

I'm sad that most of our actual activity so far is centred on a Carlton head case...
Would add to our 22 but cost seems unfair.

Hypothetical - if ALL we get done is to bring in Yarran and keep Lennon, how much closer does it get us in the next couple of years whilst we are apparently 'in our window'?

Not that much IMO.
High quality inside mid(s) get us in to the top 4... not highlight reel, emotional characters. :cool:

I'm sad that most of our actual activity so far is centred on a Carlton head case...

Hypothetical - if ALL we get done is to bring in Yarran and keep Lennon, how much closer does it get us in the next couple of years whilst we are apparently 'in our window'?

Not that much IMO.
High quality inside mid(s) get us in to the top 4... not highlight reel, emotional characters. :cool:

I actually think it's a player like Yarran that we are missing , think he will improve us a fair bit

Not that much IMO.

We need any type of player that can deliver a inside 50 properly, a handful of them actually. Pretty much replacing our entire current midfield.

simpily put that is bullshit. The draft does not drop till around 25-30 range as allways the first round is strong, also yarran only wants to go to richmond refuses to go anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back