List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread split is going to make ridiculous trade suggestions difficult to read:

Collingwood give: Noble, Richards,Hawks 2nd rounder.

Collingwood get: see other thread.
And how will we back-reference our elaborate 8 club trade scenarios when they inevitably come true?

Definitely don’t want Stringer, however as crazy as it sounds he would actually perform better in our team. Plenty of others around the forward half to apply pressure allowing him to kick goals.
You would think a clause be added re his fitness and behaviour. If he lands here, I can see the upside of him tagging with JD whilst HH is out.

And how will we back-reference our elaborate 8 club trade scenarios when they inevitably come true?
All you'll need to understand my next trade suggestion is a basic understanding of quantum physics and your computer plugged into a monitor so you can have 2 screens open.

trac would do all the cooking and Jake would inhale it all like Matt Preston before declaring it wasn’t to his liking.
Trac would need to bake pies and sausage rolls.

You would think a clause be added re his fitness and behaviour. If he lands here, I can see the upside of him tagging with JD whilst HH is out.
Don’t mind it for minimum chips, question on culture damage. Let’s face it we don’t have the picks to bring in enough talent this year, so maybe worth a gamble

I’d imagine she was pretty angry about it. Maybe she wanted to expose him publicly for what he did. Seems reasonable to me.
Yeah no doubt about it. You’re about to have a kid though, think about the well being of your child… if you can’t think about your own well mental health. There are no winners in that scenario.

Women in Australia are free to choose who they partner with, she also needs to accept responsibility for her poor choices.

It’s like marrying a drug dealer and blaming him for making you a junky.

Objectively both parties to blame is the point, you don’t know what goes on behind close doors either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not insisting all facts are or aren’t in the public domain, all spin. That remains to be seen. What I am saying is that sideswipe has used all available info to form an opinion, which is the logical and rational thing to do, while you’re creating hypotheticals based on your imagination working on the assumption that there’s damning info being withheld.

If you want to believe your own fantasies then have at it, but don’t pretend that others who work on all the actual facts that are available are the ones not living in the real world. It’s pathetic.
From your post above.
“I’m not insisting all facts are or aren’t in the public domain,”

Which is exactly my position.

If I was confident ALL facts were out, I would have no issue with yours or Sideswipes view.

Calm down, Gabbo. No need to go all 'wokeness is madness!' on me.

Stringer hasn't been accused of a crime. There will be no charge, no trial to determine guilt or otherwise. Not being selected by the Collingwood Football Club isn't a 'conviction'.

It's a simple acknowledgment that, in many cases, past performance may indeed be a predictor of future outcomes.
I don't think i went 'wokeness is madness!' , even though it may well be. But past performance is being touted on this forum as a reason not to trade him in.
My take is that his past performances on the field would make him a good get for us.

Thousands of people do the dirty on their pregnant missus with school girls? Even putting the gambling aside, that’s life destroying shit, and there’s no excuse for it. There’s a reason why his team mates wanted him out of the club at the Bulldogs and I’m sure they had the opportunity to hear both sides of the story.
But f*** me… if you really believe there’s any justification for doing the dirty on your pregnant missus with a school girl barely over the age of consent, then you seriously need help.
What a silly statement. How am I justifying any form of behaviour by saying I don't wipe a person permanently if they have behaved badly? As I stated- I'm sure there are many posters who have done things they regret. Get off your high horse. Do you cut people out of your life if they act badly, are drug addicted, have committed a crime etc...? There are far worse things a person can do than sleep with a 17 year old. Murderers often get second chances. Some are even treated like heroes.

And I repeat- anyone who goes to the media to air their private grievances has no grounds to talk about morality.

Don’t mind it for minimum chips, question on culture damage. Let’s face it we don’t have the picks to bring in enough talent this year, so maybe worth a gamble
That’s the question. Do we think our culture is strong enough, or do we think that Stringer for 2 years sends us back to the stone ages?

I’d be inclined to back the playing group in. V Good bunch.

That is of course if we think he’s potentially a difference maker in terms of flag aspirations. If not then it’s a moot point.

Get Stringer for a chiko roll wrapper, then coax Merrett across for peanuts after he sues the list manager and goes to a grievance tribunal?

It’s so crazy it might just work. Sign me up.
Is there any possible downside to our strategy of becoming a destination club for highly litigious and fat players?

Women in Australia are free to choose who they partner with, she also needs to accept responsibility for her poor choices.

It’s like marrying a drug dealer and blaming him for making you a junky.

Objectively both parties to blame is the point, you don’t know what goes on behind close doors either.
So it’s back to being her fault again - because she made a poor choice of partner.

Unbelievable

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back