List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

What a silly statement. How am I justifying any form of behaviour by saying I don't wipe a person permanently if they have behaved badly? As I stated- I'm sure there are many posters who have done things they regret. Get off your high horse. Do you cut people out of your life if they act badly, are drug addicted, have committed a crime etc...? There are far worse things a person can do than sleep with a 17 year old. Murderers often get second chances. Some are even treated like heroes.

And I repeat- anyone who goes to the media to air their private grievances has no grounds to talk about morality.

I don't want to make excuses for what Jake did in the past. Obviously there was some very disturbing going ons and Jake must bear full resposibility for that.
However the position taken by some in this place is quite disturbing. To suggest that Jake should not be given a go at the pies because of his past transgressions is quite frankly un Australian and inhumane. If you extrapolate that, Collingwood is a workplace like any other. Players are their employees. This implies that Jake should not be allowed to work in any workplace.
So I ask the question, if he can't work at Collingwood FC, where can he work?

Don’t mind it for minimum chips, question on culture damage. Let’s face it we don’t have the picks to bring in enough talent this year, so maybe worth a gamble
I'll trust Fly and Moore to gauge that. If they think it's safe to go ahead then time will tell if they have a nose for a gut feeling.

Only hypothetical that occurs is if the fat guy eats the trade papers or even the players… Otherwise it’s bulletproof.
I just hope someone videos the unnameable one after he goes through all this shit to get away from the unprofessional behaviour of Oliver and co, and finds himself with the locker next to Stringer.

From your post above.
“I’m not insisting all facts are or aren’t in the public domain,”

Which is exactly my position.

If I was confident ALL facts were out, I would have no issue with yours or Sideswipes view.
So instead of arguing with people who are using all the facts available, using imaginary hypotheticals as if they’re definitely real, maybe just shut up and allow people who are more knowledgeable than you in contract law (no, not me) to explain what is and isn’t pursuable by the Petraccas in the current state of play.

I just hope someone videos the unnameable one after he goes through all this shit to get away from the unprofessional behaviour of Oliver and co, and finds himself with the locker next to Stringer.
We should start a lobby group devoted to their playing numbers being chronological.

Just need to put a ‘not food’ post-it on **** to prolong his career.

What a silly statement. How am I justifying any form of behaviour by saying I don't wipe a person permanently if they have behaved badly? As I stated- I'm sure there are many posters who have done things they regret. Get off your high horse. Do you cut people out of your life if they act badly, are drug addicted, have committed a crime etc...? There are far worse things a person can do than sleep with a 17 year old. Murderers often get second chances. Some are even treated like heroes.

And I repeat- anyone who goes to the media to air their private grievances has no grounds to talk about morality.
I have cut plenty of toxic people out of my life and am far better for it than those I know who haven’t.

There are certain things that I find abhorrent and unforgivable. And please don’t talk to me about high horses, you have one of the highest in big footy. If you want Stringer at the pies, more power to you, but I hope with every fibre of my being that disgusting pos stays far away from Collingwood.

Whilst some of the trades on Bigfooty may be a little far fetched, when you see what the ‘experts’ are claiming will happen and Bigfooty may actually be closer to the mark…

View attachment 2097518
Was this a Richmond Ralph production, by any chance?

Was this a Richmond Ralph production, by any chance?
Whoever did it had to be a Richmond supporter. 6 alone is way overs for Rioli, let alone 6 and 20. And 10/12 for Baker? 9 and 17 a little closer to the mark for Bolton who’s a genuine gun and 10x the player Rioli is.

If GC have any sense they’ll walk away from the Rioli deal if it’s any more than 6 alone they demand.

Whoever did it had to be a Richmond supporter. 6 alone is way overs for Rioli, let alone 6 and 20. And 10/12 for Baker? 9 and 17 a little closer to the mark for Bolton who’s a genuine gun and 10x the player Rioli is.

If GC have any sense they’ll walk away from the Rioli deal if it’s any more than 6 alone they demand.
I’d be walking away if pick 6 is in the mix. 13 alone is overs IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I wonder if their pursuit of Nobes is a bit of a signal to Richmond to be reasonable,
Agree on Boulton, but I think Baker could be around the mark as West Coast could get a lot of valuable leadership with the playing ability there..

So instead of arguing with people who are using all the facts available, using imaginary hypotheticals as if they’re definitely real, maybe just shut up and allow people who are more knowledgeable than you in contract law (no, not me) to explain what is and isn’t pursuable by the Petraccas in the current state of play.
I have never questioned Sideswipes legal knowledge - only the PREMISE AND ASSUMPTIONS his used to support his view.
Nothing more nothing else.

The fact you have finally agreed that ALL the facts may NOT have come out, validates my view and ends the debate.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder if their pursuit of Nobes is a bit of a signal to Richmond to be reasonable,
Agree on Boulton, but I think Baker could be around the mark as West Coast could get a lot of valuable leadership with the playing ability there..
They could always do F1st + Nobes for pick 6 on day 1 to take it off the table.

Let it be so.

Good finisher - in front of goals and at the dinner table. Although I would bet Jakey is more of a meal in front of the Tv kinda guy.

There’s a special place in hell for professional athletes who can’t manage their weight.

I hate those fat tnucs more than Illinois Nazis.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm the opposite. I find success from half-hearted effort fills me with hope.

I have never questioned Sideswipes legal knowledge - only the PREMISE AND ASSUMPTIONS his used to support his view.
Nothing more nothing else.

The fact you have finally agreed that ALL the fact may NOT have come out, validates my view and ends the debate.

Can you find another poster to keep mentioning please? You don’t amuse me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't want to make excuses for what Jake did in the past. Obviously there was some very disturbing going ons and Jake must bear full resposibility for that.
However the position taken by some in this place is quite disturbing. To suggest that Jake should not be given a go at the pies because of his past transgressions is quite frankly un Australian and inhumane. If you extrapolate that, Collingwood is a workplace like any other. Players are their employees. This implies that Jake should not be allowed to work in any workplace.
So I ask the question, if he can't work at Collingwood FC, where can he work?

He’d likely get a gig at Macca’s.

Talking smack aside, I do a fair bit of hiring and firing in my job and if I knew this he wouldn’t make it to the interview stage. My workplace is completely different industry, so maybe that matters…

They could always do F1st + Nobes for pick 6 on day 1 to take it off the table.

Let it be so.

Make It So Star Trek GIF

That could put us in the mix for ‘He Who Shall not be Named.’
Realistically, Rioli is not in the airspace of pick 6, could be a clever way to force Tigers hand to take the (still overs) pick 13, and GC get an additional first round pick next year. Win win.

It’s a Mackie kinda move, not sure if GC have the mongrel.

Would give us a starting point to extract ******* but I’d be slightly tempted to hold the pick and throw cap space at LDU.

Anyone here if Buku Khamis signed on for next year at the dogs?

Noticed he was playing forward in the VFL today not sure if his preferred position is forward or back or if he was swung down there for the game but feel like he would be a good pick up.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back