Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca to carlton
Harry McKay Carlton second round pick to essendon
Peter wright Ben Hobbs Essendon first rounder to Melbourne.

Stop offering up utterly ridiculous trade deals !!

No club is going to get involved with your mob especially when it is for a couple of junk players like you are suggesting here.

Your club is asking for him (supposedly).

And your best player is coming off a major injury where your doctors mishandled him.

Also if your best player is demanding a trade, the least of your worries is the Coleman medallist you're getting in return. I'd be more worries about your rotten gambling and drug culture.

Sorry mate, McKay and 2 firsts or **** off.

Your firsts will be late teens picks, if you are lucky we will toss back the pick we get for ANB back.

Trac and pick 24
McKay, Pick 14 and Pick 15-18ish

Peter wright would be Melbournes best key forward. Ben Hobbs was pick 13 2021 draft and just needs opportunities.

And on Harry McKay if he gets wind of Carlton wanting to trade him he would probably rather play with his brother.

What team will actually give more than that? He’s gonna be 29 and just came off a season ending injury. I don’t see Dangerfield Cameron type trades for petracca. But I could be wrong
Hawthorn are more likely to get done with a straight swap for Massimo D'Ambrossio

I've changed my mind, after further thought I'd only give up a player like Mckay if Petracca came with a first rounder.

Tainted meat.

Why were Melbourne so soft on Clayton Oliver? It has obviously ticked Petracca off.

Would immediately be our best midfielder and if we get band 1 for battle (Big if) we would certainly have the assets to get a deal done.
just not sure he fits our timeline or would have any interest coming to us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide traded two first round picks for a 29 year old Bryce Gibbs. Ended pretty well for Adelaide :thumbsu:
10,16,73 and 35 the next year for
Gibbs, 77 and 21,39 the next year

So about 1700 difference in points and they got a player, that puts Gibbs at pick 6 or 7 in value

Hardly comparable in value are Trac and Gibbs

Love how salty Lyon is over this.

"Trade him to Tassie in 3 years!!!".

This from the sleazebag who did everything he could to get Reid to tell WCE not to draft him.

Slimy git, how's them apples?
Excuse me????

I will not stand for this. I will not allow you to sit here and call a man who sleeps with his best friends ex and then withdraws from all media by playing the mental health card a sleazebag.

Excuse me????

I will not stand for this. I will not allow you to sit here and call a man who sleeps with his best friends ex and then withdraws from all media by playing the mental health card a sleazebag.
True.

Lyon - "Hey Petracca, give it 3 years and if you still want out, we'll flog you off to Tassie."

Also Lyon - "Hey Bill, I know we've been best mates nearly our entire lives but you've already been separated from your missus of 20+ years for a couple of months, so you won't mind if we start a relationship, right?"

Dees are not getting a top 5 player from a club unless they want to leave or it's a salary cap issue.

McKay and TDK would not want to join Melbourne in its current state.

Keep the bloke and watch your club implode, I give it a year before you trade him.

Dees are not getting a top 5 player from a club unless they want to leave or it's a salary cap issue.

McKay and TDK would not want to join Melbourne in its current state.

Keep the bloke and watch your club implode, I give it a year before you trade him.

Top 5 player or stockpile of picks.

Sorry mate you aren't getting him with Mcinnis and a 3rd rounder.

If you trade Petracca, doing it for anything other than a good young (under 22) player and/or a haul of picks is stupid. The run is over, just commit to a rebuild and dont be stupid about it. Could save literally a decade of pain getting in ahead of Tassie
I totally agree. But when Tim Lamb showed interest in Houston, it told the football public that he believes we're in the premiership window, which is beyond stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back