Clarkson calls 4am training session...

Remove this Banner Ad

Nightwolf_69 said:
Get rid of the dominant ruckman in the league who can kick goals? Yer ok.......

carry on, believe the hype...been there, done that my friend. tell me, where did hawthorn finish this year? and where did spider finish in the best and fairest?

deja vu

kahuna71 said:
carry on, believe the hype...been there, done that my friend. tell me, where did hawthorn finish this year? and where did spider finish in the best and fairest?

deja vu
So a bloke who plays well is a detriment to the team? :confused:

Norm24 said:
So a bloke who plays well is a detriment to the team? :confused:

Everitt is. Would have been very happy with himself winning the B&F in a team at the foot of the table.

Always has been Peter Everitt first second and third, and the club and his team mates about 100th on is list of priorities.

Good luck Clarkson.

We live in times when 'everything has to be handed
to us on a silver platter' and if we have to work a little
hard for it, well then thats just way to hard to do :rolleyes:

It doesnt surprise me that there are idiots on here
that arent happy with Clarkson's tactics as they are
the ones that sit in front of thier Plasma screens
ordering pizza and calling hookers on thier credit card.

Cheap quick thrills for the mediocre masses :cool:

Go Clarkson!

Whip those soft pricks into shape!

Go Hardcore Hawks 2005!

Danni said:
I wonder if Clarkson's been watching Foxtel this week?

They've been playing that movie where Whoopi Goldberg becomes the coach of the basketball team when they've lost something like 17 games in a row, and the team don't take her seriously, still don't show up on time for training, don't listen to instruction on the court, and they simply can't stand her. Yet she takes the hard line and in doing so brings them all together.
You're right, because life works just like a movie script!

They're just as likely to resent him.

Joffaboy said:
Everitt is. Would have been very happy with himself winning the B&F in a team at the foot of the table..

Fraser Gehrig also is pi$$ing himself with delight over his personal achievements this year. Congratulations on your Coleman, culture boy.

Hypocrite

Joffaboy said:
Everitt is. Would have been very happy with himself winning the B&F in a team at the foot of the table.

Always has been Peter Everitt first second and third, and the club and his team mates about 100th on is list of priorities.

Good luck Clarkson.

Booooooooorrrrrrrrinnnnnnnngggggggg.

Get over it Joffa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkson calls 4am training session...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back