NO TROLLS Clarkson signs on as new North Melbourne coach - No Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

I know mate, I’m just a bit pissed off at those guys

I understand why they'd feel like they should give a bit back, but the overwhelming sentiment from EFC supporters that I've read is that it's shit for the ex-Hawthorn players, shit for Brisbane, and shit for North.

Seems the clubs most impacted on-field are the one's that weren't actually involved.

True, but still it's unnecessary from some Essendon (and other supporter) to troll North and make fun of this very nasty situation. Really distasteful.
I don’t condone some supporters behavior. But when a supporter base on this website has a Sympathy for * thread which is hundreds of pages of abuse towards the football club and in particular Hird during the saga, I can understand why they have done it.

However, in this situation, there are no winners and really, North and Brisbane are innocent bystanders.

This is a worst case scenario for North. Really feel for them - the timing is horrendous.
Coupled with a pretty crappy package of picks. A bit dire

I reported groggsquads post, pretty crappy comment
I think he was commenting about the fact a few EFC supporters have been revelling in this scandal.

Sad to say we have seen a few.

when there is smoke there is fire
we don’t know if these accusations are 100% but something has happened

feel for the players involved

Clarko is a dead man walking either way

Lol

Turn it up

We have had 6 odd years of relentless abuse on this website full of nimrods who are blatant, disgusting and have one goal in mind and that is to rattle Essendon supporters.

It’s all mindless banter.

Get a sense of humour and lighten up f f sake
This isn't the time to try and settle scores over your hurt feelings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people are going to be infracted soon, move on. If you want to discuss the Hawthorn situation do so in the appropriate thread. Trolling in here will be dealt with harshly now.

It’s good that it’s come out. Irrespective of the impact on North Melbourne, it may very well shed some light on the diabolical situation that unfolded at Hawthorn. There’s just been a litany of incidents reported from the Kennett business to this that clearly wouldn’t be out there if there wasn’t a ring of truth to it. It’s a fairly bad situation.

The AFL and running of clubs is a diabolical joke. They are grossly unprofessional even today and are still an absolute boys club. It really is a shocking industry that just isn’t getting any better.

No, he was on the drugs with us. Did someone do a background check ?
Probably. But he was pretty insignificant in it I’d say. Your head coach, football manager and CEO are pretty much all answering questions re that.

You’re missing the point, you’re about to hire James Hird to coach your club. Wow. Just wow.

Probably. But he was pretty insignificant in it I’d say. Your head coach, football manager and CEO are pretty much all answering questions re that.

You’re missing the point, you’re about to hire James Hird to coach your club. Wow. Just wow.

We could hire Alistair Clarkson and BigFooty would pile on to us. We could hire the ayarrawonga au18 coach and it would be the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS Clarkson signs on as new North Melbourne coach - No Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back