Clarkson vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it has nothing to do with Sydney as such, maybe Clarko has an inferiority complex about being beaten by Horse. I mean he is a very angry little man, and let's face it, Longmire has him covered.

Longmire was a good footballer.
Clarko was making up the numbers.

Longmire won a flag.
Clarko won nothing.

Longmire won a Coleman.
Clarko won nothing.

Longmire won a Syd Barker medal.
Clarko won nothing... well, he did get made captain of the reserves, after some decent midfielders replaced him at the Roos.

Longmire is tall, and let's face it doesn't have the nickanme "horse" for nothing.
Clarko is a midget, and had to share a locker room with a guy named horse for years.

No wonder he gets riled up when Longmire beats him yet again!

Maybe it has nothing to do with Sydney as such, maybe Clarko has an inferiority complex about being beaten by Horse. I mean he is a very angry little man, and let's face it, Longmire has him covered.

Longmire won a flag.
Clarko won nothing.

Longmire won a Coleman.
Clarko won nothing.

Clarko won nothing... well, he did get made captain of the reserves, after some decent midfielders replaced him at the Roos.

Longmire is tall, and let's face it doesn't have the nickanme "horse" for nothing.
Clarko is a midget, and had to share a locker room with a guy named horse for years.

lol
Now your clutching

Clarko has FOUR premierships, one loss

Longmire has ONE premiership, two losses

But yep, Clarko is still lamenting the 70’s

lol
Now your clutching

I don't know. Clarko seems like the kind of guy who can hold a grudge a long, long time. The one thing he had to hang his hat on was being a better coach, and then along comes old Horse, and somehow gets a 3 game rookie to take apart all his carefully worked-out strategy. Certainly seemed to tip him over the edge eh? Did you see the post-match press conference? Clarko came in and for a couple of minutes seemed like he'd decided to be the bigger man and give credit where it was due, and then he just couldn't hold in his petulant sooky little whine, and out it all came. All that bitterness and resentment he's been struggling with since the 90s. Poor little guy, it must eat him up inside.

I don't know. Clarko seems like the kind of guy who can hold a grudge a long, long time. The one thing he had to hang his hat on was being a better coach, and then along comes old Horse, and somehow gets a 3 game rookie to take apart all his carefully worked-out strategy. Certainly seemed to tip him over the edge eh? Did you see the post-match press conference? Clarko came in and for a couple of minutes seemed like he'd decided to be the bigger man and give credit where it was due, and then he just couldn't hold in his petulant sooky little whine, and out it all came. All that bitterness and resentment he's been struggling with since the 90s. Poor little guy, it must eat him up inside.

It’s embarassing how you’ve denigrated Ronke’s game

I did see how excited horse and his merry followers were in the box after the win - you would of thought it was a grand final but after so many losses you can understand why he was so euphoric. Now if he could just coach like that in the Grand Final

Longmire won a flag.
Clarko won nothing.

Longmire won a Coleman.
Clarko won nothing.

This is the type of stuff you expect to read in Bay 13

Longmire won a flag.
Clarko won nothing.

Longmire won a Coleman.
Clarko won nothing.

Clarkson is jealous of Longmire's success. What a galaxy brain take.

So you're happy to agree that coaches lie to the media, but Horse (who is a coach himself) is completely honest all the time? Again, magic beans ... I'll give you a good price.
You're unbelievable! Talk about twist someone's words...

Longmire won a flag.
Clarko won nothing.

Longmire won a Coleman.
Clarko won nothing.

4 flags. 4. That’s right 4.

Head to head record

Inferiority complex..? C’mon mate

Clarkson is jealous of Longmire's success. What a galaxy brain take.

Head to head record

Yes, of course, in terms of flags, head-to-head, Clarkson is well on top.

But although I'm not I'm endorsing the theory, I think the point is that, to a pathologically competitive person (Exhibit A: Clarkson), any loss or setback is taken as a personal wounding and prompts behaviour that would seem utterly bizarre to rational people like you and me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko and Horse great mates I reckon they are playing a game of chess while strategically manipulating the AFL and how the game should be run. Calling it first Hawks v Swans grand final and then the gloves are off!

Hawks won't be playing finals...unless defenders aren't allowed to defend anymore.

Yes, of course, in terms of flags, head-to-head, Clarkson is well on top.

But although I'm not I'm endorsing the theory, I think the point is that, to a pathologically competitive person (Exhibit A: Clarkson), any loss or setback is taken as a personal wounding and prompts behaviour that would seem utterly bizarre to rational people like you and me.
Speak for yourself. Clarko and I are card carrying nutbags and proud of it

lol
Now your clutching

Longmire has 2 flags.

Head to head record

Not coaching, playing. Longmire won one in 99. Clarko never got one.

I'm talking pre-coaching career.

From what im told Clarko and Gill we're discussing the small crowd for the Beyond Blue Cup.Clarko had been handed a report that showed Hawks supporters we're depressed because of their mounting pokies loses.Apparently it was reported they were too depressed to leave the comfort of there pokies surroundings to attend a cold night at the MCG.

Good...good. Let the anger flow through you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back