Recommitted Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030] - clubs are interested, Melbourne willing for the right price

Remove this Banner Ad

H.Reid and A.Perkins would be the more major parts of the trade certainly in Reids case

Shiel and Stringer are there for 2-3years who add to what you dont have in this time

Ready to go explosive midfielders/midfield depth

Goal kicking ability
Mate, I think you’re looking for the Mabior Chol thread.

Sorry that was unfair, he isn’t way better than Bont but he is, to me, on the level of Bont. Way ahead of the rest, however.

IMO Oliver isn’t even the best midfielder in his own team. Petracca is way more damaging.

In fact there’s probably half a dozen midfielders in the comp I’d have in front of him.

IMO Oliver isn’t even the best midfielder in his own team.

They’re pretty much half a dozen midfielders I’d have in front of him.
Really? Arguably the best contested ball player in AFL history. Might be a victim of his own success since he has been doing it his entire career now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow who has been a bad boy then ! Hope he is ok love him as a lion but don’t think we have the capital,

Carnt see demons moving him on !

Sounds like Melbourne doesn’t want to pay him $1M a year

But wanted to get the narrative started that a few teams kicking the tyres out in the media so they don’t lose leverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030] - clubs are interested, Melbourne willing for the right price

Remove this Banner Ad

Back