Cloke or Petrie - form power forwards of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

So many AFL supporters that are so bias are just annoying and need to realise they are imbeciles.
Ive just looked at Clokes finals performance and hardly anything to write home about so i dont understand the poster above me.

In saying all that, I would pick Cloke out of the two.

Cloke is ahead, but it isn't by much. Would be interesting to see Petrie in a top line side like Collingwood.

This kind of thinking annoys me. Just because Clokes in a top 2 side you wanna shoot down what he has been doing this year so far.He has been taking pack marks n contested marks which tends to say that the delivery isn't perfect if he's marking over 4 blokes.

So many AFL supporters that are so bias are just annoying and need to realise they are imbeciles.
Ive just looked at Clokes finals performance and hardly anything to write home about so i dont understand the poster above me.

In saying all that, I would pick Cloke out of the two.

Nick Riewoldt thread:p

Petrie, but only due to his rucking. If we are talking as a pure forward, then most certainly Cloke, nearly impossible to beat one on one.

both having awesome seasons. petrie's effort coming off 2 serious foot injuries is remarkable really for a big bloke. no cincidence that his return to top form has coincided with the roos finding form. they will make the 8 on the back of him leading from the front

as for cloke he is enjoying a career best season. his 7th year in the system and now at the peak of his powers. fits coll's game plan perfectly too as the maassive CHF who can cover the ground like few big men going around

This kind of thinking annoys me. Just because Clokes in a top 2 side you wanna shoot down what he has been doing this year so far.He has been taking pack marks n contested marks which tends to say that the delivery isn't perfect if he's marking over 4 blokes.

Yeah, I don''t think he was potting Cloke at all and I wouldn't worry about the OP embarassing you.

Doin a pretty good job on your own.

Wow calm down precious. Cloke is playing fantastic and I'm taking nothing away from him. Simple fact is Collingwood have the ball in their forwardline more often giving Cloke more of a chance to get the pill, kick a goal, crash a pack or influence the game in any other way. Also Collingwood's delivery to Cloke is much better than North's to Petrie. Not slagging off either club or player here, just stating facts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow calm down precious. Cloke is playing fantastic and I'm taking nothing away from him. Simple fact is Collingwood have the ball in their forwardline more often giving Cloke more of a chance to get the pill, kick a goal, crash a pack or influence the game in any other way. Also Collingwood's delivery to Cloke is much better than North's to Petrie. Not slagging off either club or player here, just stating facts.

So it's okay for North supporters to back Petrie but how dare a Pies supporter back Cloke lol. It's whatever.

I feel for the decent Collingwood supporters on this board that are constantly embarrassed by the handful of infantile types.

Why bring Nick Riewoldt into this? So imbolic, this has nothing to do with Nick Riewoldt. In saying that his finals record is very good. But again why would you bring him up is it because my tag says St Kilda.

You had a little dig at Clokeys finals performances.So I was just playing around when I said Riewoldt:p

You had a little dig at Clokeys finals performances.So I was just playing around when I said Riewoldt:p
How is what i said a little dig at Clokes finals performance? Jee you are precious. That's just a immature response by you. If you ever quote me, do not give a stupid immature response. You can apologise through PM.

Just having my opinion mate. Just like all the Norf supporters on this thread are having their unbiased views on who they would have:rolleyes:

You're struggling bud.

Not 1 North supporter has bagged Cloke or over hyped Petrie.

On the other hand you chime in with "is this for real."

Seriously.:rolleyes:

So it's okay for North supporters to back Petrie but how dare a Pies supporter back Cloke lol. It's whatever.

So Collingwood doesn't keep the ball in it's 50 more than North? North's ball use is netter than Collingwood's? I didn't bag Cloke anywhere you nuffy, I said Cloke was currently ahead of Petrie, that is judging them purely on their own work, not that of the teams that surround them.

I lean toward Petrie only because Cloke often can be a very unreliable kick for goal. Nothing against Cloke though who is having an unbelievable season and might be the most important player in the best team in the comp.

Petrie has kicked more behinds than Cloke despite kicking less goals. Cloke has been kicking pretty well this year, despite an easy miss last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cloke or Petrie - form power forwards of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back