C'mon Docker

Remove this Banner Ad

1st quarter has just here finished and I gotta say that was a pleasure to watch. The game play was just ferocious.

Regardless of the half time result I reckon you guys have just given the rest of the comp some ideas on tackling this team.

Apart from 5 mins, you've been awesome. FINALS HERE WE COME DOCKERS. Well played Purple friends, keep it up in the last:thumbsu:

_____ Bomber all arrogant with Chappy at HT:mad:

decent game....pity someone didn't have their kicking boot on in the dying seconds, Fremantle played much better for longer tonight and fell short.

Great game,bad luck. With the big fella firing tonight it looked like the Freo that so many people had been tipping to challange for a flag.Hopefully a bit of confidence will return now and we will see more impressive preformances in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from one idiot on this thread, I 'd just like to say cheers to all the supporters from other clubs giving us some good words. I suppose everyone is waiting to see who can beat the Geelong Juggernaut huh?.
I'm proud of the boys, they took it up to the best team since Brisbane 3 Flags..

Also, the Geelong supporters at the ground were great and good spirited and are welcome back anytime.

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon Docker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back