Mega Thread Coaching Staff Pickups

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember Choco came back to Melbourne because his wife was stuck away for years and years so she could be close to family.
Yeah ok fair call. Still hard to pass up good money of a senior coaching role

Would really like us to pick up Brendon McCartney as an assistant
Pushed his players too hard... well that's what we need
I still can't believe that clown Peter Gordon said that.
Would love to get him.

I really want McCartney as a development coach.

He can really balance the mix so we have a stronger unit and I want us to tap into his successful ideas we can utilise!

The sooner the better!

He can expand into other areas as our coaching team/footy dept gets more sophisticated.

Dimma obviously managing communication so there should be know issues on that front. I really think he can add to our coaching intellect and performance!

I really want McCartney as a development coach.

He can really balance the mix so we have a stronger unit and I want us to tap into his successful ideas we can utilise!

The sooner the better!

He can expand into other areas as our coaching team/footy dept gets more sophisticated.

Dimma obviously managing communication so there should be know issues on that front. I really think he can add to our coaching intellect and performance!

lol cant believe this but I agree 100% with you magic! :p

The only request. Please RFC give him the 10k he needs to fix the tip of his nose...i just could not handle looking at it if he came across.

Comp-1_zpscd305299.gif

Last edited:

Well he won't be at Essendon or Bullies either. Come coach with your mate Dimma as a senior assistant.

Given the way he basically did a job interview at the B&F, issued an ultimatum to the board that he would walk if not given the senior gig, brought the Weapon to EFC, endorsed Weapon bringing Dank to EFC, did nothing when his instruction to stop the injection program was ignored by Dank, faked "fatigue" to break his contract with Geelong, and of course allegedly was VERY supportive of his players personal lives, why the hell would you want him at our club?

Given the way he basically did a job interview at the B&F, issued an ultimatum to the board that he would walk if not given the senior gig, brought the Weapon to EFC, endorsed Weapon bringing Dank to EFC, did nothing when his instruction to stop the injection program was ignored by Dank, faked "fatigue" to break his contract with Geelong, and of course allegedly was VERY supportive of his players personal lives, why the hell would you want him at our club?

Because he is very very good ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he is very very good ;)

but he caused a rift at Geelong, brought in the elements which have ruined two seasons at Essendon, and screwed both clubs by putting his own coaching ambitions ahead of his existing agreed commitments to the clubs.

He may be good, but he's a loose cannon and can be destructive because he doesn't give a **** about anyone bar himself

What are the chances of GC going after Brendon?

I really feel for him that the players have shafted his future chances with feedback of player discontent.

Gold Coast have moved Bluey on for that same reason.

Very unfair.

If our I heard our players say that a coach was too hard then you would be asking where the hell they know the standard for the hardness required to reach the top. Bulldog fans must be livid with these players.

Well he won't be at Essendon or Bullies either. Come coach with your mate Dimma as a senior assistant.

Agree

Dimma as a senior assistant and Thompson as head coach

Very good get by Port Adelaide.
I'm very jelly of poort...
Vossy might have been crazy when it came to trades etc but reckon he will elevate the Port midfield even further.

I wanted him @ Punt Rd...

I'm very jelly of poort...
Vossy might have been crazy when it came to trades etc but reckon he will elevate the Port midfield even further.

I wanted him @ Punt Rd...
**** the sooking campaigners , sat outside the 8 and didn't have 5 mill in the bank for 5 mins and cried poor us , help help help and are now bending everyone over . They are in the same basket as the tankers and snow bunnies .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Coaching Staff Pickups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back