Mega Thread Coaching Staff Pickups

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber Thompson walks out of Essendon. Worth a look?

Only if you want the guy who brought the weapon to essendon, ensured the weap could bring dank to the club, and openly advertised for the senior gig at the b&f

No.
Bomber is too busy putting things up his nose to worry about coaching.
Have a friend who works at the AFL who told me that the reason Gold Coast did not formally approach him is because the AFL would not allow it.
Regularly turned up to Essendon training late, and at times did not even attend important meetings.

No.
Have a friend who works at the AFL who told me that the reason Gold Coast did not formally approach him is because the AFL would not allow it.
Regularly turned up to Essendon training late, and at times did not even attend important meetings.

Didn't that dumbarse Greg Denham say he was locked in for the job a few weeks back. Hahaha

Didn't that dumbarse Greg Denham say he was locked in for the job a few weeks back. Hahaha

These journos try and put 2 and 2 together, however most of the time, it equals 6.
Job vacant = Bomber wanting to coach = Bomber the coach.

Simply not true.

Not to mention Bomber would be demanding an outrageous salary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.
ive heard that too. I heard James Hird was telling past players that Bomber was a coke head at Dean Solomons wedding last Xmas . Hirdy knows how to stick the knives in alright in saying that it would explain his behaviour at his pressers this year .

ive heard that too. I heard James Hird was telling past players that Bomber was a coke head at Dean Solomons wedding last Xmas . Hirdy knows how to stick the knives in alright in saying that it would explain his behaviour at his pressers this year .
If I had to work alongside Hird, I reckon I'd turn to drugs to get through it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Coaching Staff Pickups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back