Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day Chicko, Hope I don't upset the apple cart here, but I am actually one of those blokes who was born without a penis! ;)
when id thought this board had seen it all.....as for powerpunch, sick to death of hearing about forrest, NOBODY cares and as for Timms, dont even get us started. This board needs a personality overhaul. Couple of guidelines here.
1. Nobody likes warra so bag em and you will be liked here
2. every year forrest pick up a heap of new blokes, 75% are no good and about only 30% are there at the end of the season so dont get too carried away
3. Timms is in the past and i know how much everyone loved him but hes gone so forget about him
4. dont feel you have got to stick to the subject of football, abit of opinion rather than fact always creates abit of interesting reading
5. if ozdevil feels the need to return here, give him a hostile reception

lets get this board up and about. to quiet lately. here some news, fact or fiction, post it. make who you support in the cdfl open to all so we can have some friendly competitiveness and some not so friendly 'chats'.

post regularly. ta

when id thought this board had seen it all.....as for powerpunch, sick to death of hearing about forrest, NOBODY cares and as for Timms, dont even get us started. This board needs a personality overhaul. Couple of guidelines here.
2. every year forrest pick up a heap of new blokes, 75% are no good and about only 30% are there at the end of the season so dont get too carried away
3. Timms is in the past and i know how much everyone loved him but hes gone so forget about him
4. dont feel you have got to stick to the subject of football, abit of opinion rather than fact always creates abit of interesting reading

lets get this board up and about. to quiet lately. here some news, fact or fiction, post it. make who you support in the cdfl open to all so we can have some friendly competitiveness and some not so friendly 'chats'.

post regularly. ta

Heres some info 4 u. I reckon Berri with Wilkinson at the helm will be hard to beat most weeks. Will be very competitive from what I'm hearing:confused:

Heres some info 4 u. I reckon Berri with Wilkinson at the helm will be hard to beat most weeks. Will be very competitive from what I'm hearing:confused:
well mate i dont know if your from around here but if you know anything about our league you'll know that birre will struggle to make the 5 as they have for many years now. having said that the word is that big pre season and some new players at the club could be the year they turn it around. hopefully the new coach can bring some Discipline to the club while he's at it

Thought this might help all the chatter....

Link to the transfers page on the VCFL website...

Looks as if Forrest and Simpson have the most new players coming in and Forrest, Imps and Simpson have got a heap on the way out...

As usual the 2 clubs that chuck all the cash around have the biggest turnover!

Thought this might help all the chatter....

Link to the transfers page on the VCFL website...

Looks as if Forrest and Simpson have the most new players coming in and Forrest, Imps and Simpson have got a heap on the way out...

As usual the 2 clubs that chuck all the cash around have the biggest turnover!

Thats why money only ever is a short term solution!! Can't wait until round 1 and look forward to seeing how all the new recruits go

post regularly. ta

Not a huge follower of the CDFL (I am a GDFL man) but do have a passing interest in Forrest and will give you 2 names of recuits to watch out for.

Andrew Leak coming over from Colac, he used to kill it when at Winchelsea and should do so down there and Andrew Hill if fit is a quality player at either CHF or CHB. I will watch their fortunes with interest.

Not a huge follower of the CDFL (I am a GDFL man) but do have a passing interest in Forrest and will give you 2 names of recuits to watch out for.

Andrew Leak coming over from Colac, he used to kill it when at Winchelsea and should do so down there and Andrew Hill if fit is a quality player at either CHF or CHB. I will watch their fortunes with interest.

Does Andrew Hill originally come from the riverina and is a journo or a different bloke:confused::thumbsu:

played with leaky when i was at winch very good player

An interesting recruit to Apollo Bay that hasn't been mentioned on this thread is Hampden League legend Brian Hinkley. Is getting on with age but is a huge man and will cause headaches for opposition teams even if he is able to play at half of what he used to. Have heard he is getting very well looked after.

Brian Hinkley played with Camperdown is still a very good full forward will kick 80+ goals this year if stays injury free. Also have a fella by the name Damien O'Conner with his mate Jeremy Ellis both awsome inclussions to the hawks both guns. Ross Waters played in the lexton plains dont no to much about him has anyone any info on him?. Things look good for all clubs in season 08 close comp is on the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the twos? if he played with you he must be terrible. no offence devil but we did see you in the twos for forrest and you were deplorable

r u really stupid sorry yes u r i didnt play 4 forrest last year and never have u idiot so get ya facts right and i played with leaky in the 1's in 2002 at winch so different person u were looking at goose

r u really stupid sorry yes u r i didnt play 4 forrest last year and never have u idiot so get ya facts right and i played with leaky in the 1's in 2002 at winch so different person u were looking at goose
settle down devil, must have being a long day at steggles today. but boom is right in saying u played in the 2s for forrest. i also seen u play.
and what is with this goose, u always say that

Whats everyones predictions for round one? Who will kick the most goals this season? And who will win the league best and fairest? Lets get this site up an running.....

settle down devil, must have being a long day at steggles today. but boom is right in saying u played in the 2s for forrest. i also seen u play.
and what is with this goose, u always say that

yeah dev. perhaps you need to ask your boss at steggles for some days off to collect your thoughts. we saw ya, no running from that. Maybe you did play ones for winch, well done but intra club matches dont count so bad luck dev..gool luck round one

im just interested to find out how otway districts are shaping up for this season. got a mate who plays down there, has been a good player for several years, even won himself a b &f or 2. been able to attract any quality recruits? i know some of the ballarat uni boys have headed that way before...

yeah dev. perhaps you need to ask your boss at steggles for some days off to collect your thoughts. we saw ya, no running from that. Maybe you did play ones for winch, well done but intra club matches dont count so bad luck dev..gool luck round one

thats good seen as i dont work at steggles anymore

im just interested to find out how otway districts are shaping up for this season. got a mate who plays down there, has been a good player for several years, even won himself a b &f or 2. been able to attract any quality recruits? i know some of the ballarat uni boys have headed that way before...

G'day Commo! Otway have had few guys showing a bit of interest, wait and see if they put in clearences. Tommy Sutherland went to Talbot last season and has now headed up to QLD so his is being missed. A few of the uni boys are in Melb now so not sure if they will come down again or not, some of the others are still around though. Had quite a few blokes get cleared over from Imps but they are mostly res players who went over with Chris Egan the Res coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back