Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

timms is crap
you speak sense i commend you...yes timms is a very over over overrated player and is a frontrunner and also how many of you are actually followers of the league??? im guessing very few...just geelong weenies who read the paper and see that timms kicked a bag but that not tell full story at all

I have been watchind a former Apollo Bay player this season, he is an absolute pleasure to watch. Kyneton arn't travelling to well this year but watching this bloke play is the main reason i go to the games now. his name is Cameron Tate, just wondering how you blokes rate him, he is highly rated player in the Bendigo league after just playing this first season. takes massive marks and kicks very long goals..

I have been watchind a former Apollo Bay player this season, he is an absolute pleasure to watch. Kyneton arn't travelling to well this year but watching this bloke play is the main reason i go to the games now. his name is Cameron Tate, just wondering how you blokes rate him, he is highly rated player in the Bendigo league after just playing this first season. takes massive marks and kicks very long goals..

Yeah Tatey was always a very good player. Can sit on your head easy enough and as you said, can kick 50+. One of the main reasons Apollo Bay was so successful for several years. Good Bloke too.

always went to water under pressure and easily sucked in by the crowd. One day someone told him he was gay and he turned around and abused the crap out him. Quite a nut. Weak as water and no good under pressure.

always went to water under pressure and easily sucked in by the crowd. One day someone told him he was gay and he turned around and abused the crap out him. Quite a nut. Weak as water and no good under pressure.

Obviosly has matured a bit since then, couple of weeks ago gave last years b & f an absolute bath and played a good game in the interleague team to.. it it is good to see different peoples views though.. thanks..

tate is a mental case. one year in a preliminary final tate punched a player in front of a ump. i was there givein huim plenty about been shut down by the great MICK BOYLAND, and due to the frusgration he got sent off and copped a masive cheer from the Alvie supporters. he cost apollo bay a chance at the grany.
what an idiot

tate is a mental case. one year in a preliminary final tate punched a player in front of a ump. i was there givein huim plenty about been shut down by the great MICK BOYLAND, and due to the frusgration he got sent off and copped a masive cheer from the Alvie supporters. he cost apollo bay a chance at the grany.
what an idiot

Well he must be able to play a bit one bloke says he was the reason apollo bay were so good, and you are just bagging him. why would you give it to him for being shut down if hes no good...Idiot..He is a 2 time All Australian, Vice captain of Victoria, Geelong Falcons premiership. Nearly got drafted by the Bulldogs, has played WAFL and im sure there is much more as well.. you shouldn't get jealous about peoples success...get over yourself mate.. as you can tell i rate him highly and have only meet him this year.. One of the nicest blokes off the ground i have meet in footy..

Well he must be able to play a bit one bloke says he was the reason apollo bay were so good, and you are just bagging him. why would you give it to him for being shut down if hes no good...Idiot..He is a 2 time All Australian, Vice captain of Victoria, Geelong Falcons premiership. Nearly got drafted by the Bulldogs, has played WAFL and im sure there is much more as well.. you shouldn't get jealous about peoples success...get over yourself mate.. as you can tell i rate him highly and have only meet him this year.. One of the nicest blokes off the ground i have meet in footy..
chicko is right...he was overrated to the tilt...useless piece of weak under pressure hack...sorry if you like him but let me warn you he is a mental case....hit a kid as chicko mentioned was only fifteen and tate king hit him behind play....dirty and cheap

chicko is right...he was overrated to the tilt...useless piece of weak under pressure hack...sorry if you like him but let me warn you he is a mental case....hit a kid as chicko mentioned was only fifteen and tate king hit him behind play....dirty and cheap

Gee you blokes must be able to play some serious footy down there because you don't rate many players....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boom crash opera and chicko you two bag so manys players, i bet you two dont play or too scared to play. :p
so get a life and grow some balls you two!

excuse me m8, myself and boom chrash have 7 cdfl flags between us, we have seen tate play many times, u may have seen him before but we know who he is and what he's like. HE'S NO GOOD!:mad:

no he could obviously play a bit but always against the bottom sides. May i ask when you met him and what did he say? Ive always considered him a complete d1ckhead

as i said i have only meet him this year at kyneton and dosn't seem anything as you describe, I just wanted some other opinions on him and i got them. everyone to there own i suppose i hope he hangs around here. good luck with ya clubs 4 the rest of the year cheers..

may i ask are you cameron tate?

I don't think tatey would be into this sort of stuff.

Just One more question then I will go back to my Bendigo League thread, May I ask if a bloke called Paul Cass still plays down there somewhere he played for kyneton in a premiership if i believe correctly. If he does he would be pretty old now..

timms is a gun 14 last week 91 4 the year dont know how many 2day you's can bag all ya like his still a very good player:thumbsu:

I don't think tatey would be into this sort of stuff.

Just One more question then I will go back to my Bendigo League thread, May I ask if a bloke called Paul Cass still plays down there somewhere he played for kyneton in a premiership if i believe correctly. If he does he would be pretty old now..
yes still a very good quality player even at his old age. Long left foot kick and up there with the best of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back