Coll-ing-wood Chant.

Remove this Banner Ad

magpielicious

All Australian
Apr 29, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last nights boo's by the scum proves 100% that it gets under the skin of opposition supporters. Lions and Demons playing it before finals games against us in 2023 also proves it gets under the skin of opposition players. In its early stages, we used to only do it in the last quarter. The 19th man should now be after every goal. Our supporter numbers dominate all matches, and we need to chant it LOUD & PROUD & INTIMIDATE the opposition as much as we can.

I’m a fan of it being used as required i.e, not just when we’re winning.
I thought last night was about right.
When we were getting back into the game or when we kicked a goal after being flat for a while.

I’m a fan of it being used as required i.e, not just when we’re winning.
I thought last night was about right.
When we were getting back into the game or when we kicked a goal after being flat for a while.
I agree about when it was done last night. Has to be at the right moments.

After Sullivan's goal last night when the ball went back for the centre bounce...it was spine tingling. Couldn't stop thinking about what that must have been like for Lachie.

It's normally chanted at the right time.

I’d like the chant to happen a goal earlier in general. I feel like the crowd as a whole are slight front-runners and need to do more lifting and less bragging… but only by a shade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coll-ing-wood Chant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back