Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

jeff "Meltdown" Dunne. Always here in a crisis. This time it isn't even his own club.

if you rate clubs by on-field stuff- how do you rate your own team?

what handouts *******??? we play all those games at the mcg - including you pigs twice - so that you don't go broke. If it were my call and not the afl's I would have let you rot and die years back

he was having a go at the Carlscum supporter, not Collingwood.

Good lord. You're rating a club based on a suburb?

Personally, I rate clubs on what happens on the field and in the clubhouse.

Now I don't even need to mention players getting friendly with family members or recent finals performances to know who rates higher on every measure. And I do mean EVERY. Even the suburb you tossbag!

Shit, no fooling you. :rolleyes:

FFS, who in god's name did you think I was refer to you bloody moron?

knew a good sex scandal would drag you out ya shithole eh?? I guess you'd be right across this one given your clubs history??

knew a good sex scandal would drag you out ya shithole eh??

I keep telling you Nathan, this shit thing you have going isn't normal, regardless of your sexual orientation or your relationship with your father.

Look up those sites I PM'd you - there are people who can help.

Good lord. You're rating a club based on a suburb?

Personally, I rate clubs on what happens on the field and in the clubhouse.

Now I don't even need to mention players getting friendly with family members or recent finals performances to know who rates higher on every measure. And I do mean EVERY. Even the suburb you tossbag!

Shit, no fooling you. :rolleyes:

FFS, who in god's name did you think I was refer to you bloody moron?

I can understand your rage would be high as a result of seeing your team fail on the grand stage yet again, however your comments opened the door you tool. It appears that intelligence is something you clearly lack.

Your club harbours rapists - both alleged and convicted.. Has successively failed in three grand finals in just over 12 months. We will never see that measure of failure again, flog.

I hope you enjoyed watching your team getting reamed in the grand final by Collingwood of all clubs, I know I did. Nothing was more pleasing than to see poor Nicky Reiwoldt shit himself hearing Shaw's footsteps at the goal line.

Suck it up you tosser. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did they do her side by side?

No it doesn't.

We sack them.

Unlike some clubs where the tail wags the dog, we cut the scum and we retire our champions with dignity.

milne-and-montagna.jpg

Despite numerous police investigations, AFL & club investigations, the involvement of the police minister and investigations by every tabloid rag in the country . . . the boys have come up clean.

So by your standards, you're happy for me to call you a rapist?

Hell, you haven't even been cleared by one investigation.

It's an easy game to play.

It is why cowards like you & Mick Malthouse play it.

Eddie must be beaming

Eddie must be beaming

"Next you'll be accusing them of the Kennedy assassination"

One thing history shows us, Eddie will have his lap dog front the press to push the new company lie.

Winston Malthouse will be nowhere to be seen . . . "for the good of the game".

Lying scum.

Despite numerous police investigations, AFL & club investigations, the involvement of the police minister and investigations by every tabloid rag in the country . . . the boys have come up clean.

So by your standards, you're happy for me to call you a rapist?

Hell, you haven't even been cleared by one investigation.

It's an easy game to play.

It is why cowards like you & Mick Malthouse play it.

i haven't needed to be cleared because i haven't r*ped anyone?

Is it true you wanted Lovatt to ease the work load on Milne.

Nah, we were down on our quota of wife beaters.

We can't be letting those AFL franchises keep one step ahead.

"Next you'll be accusing them of the Kennedy assassination"

One thing history shows us, Eddie will have his lap dog front the press to push the new company lie.

Winston Malthouse will be nowhere to be seen . . . "for the good of the game".

Lying scum.

Only thing history shows us is that Collingwood flogged your rabble in the Grand Final and are premiers. Also shows us your team is shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back