Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

Fan favourite Dane Swan, Alan Didak, Travis Cloke, Darren Jolly, Jack Carter and John Anthony enjoyed the spoils of victory in the VIP Dragon Room.

The players were a hit with fellow clubbers, happily showing off their premiership medals.

Swan and his partner, Taylor Wilson, were seen leaving the club about 4am, while other players stayed until 5am.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...-grand-final-win/story-e6frf96x-1225933522345

Guess we can clear Dane Swan.

Would be rather ironic for more than just Mick Malthouse if Anthony is one of those involved.

haha the rapepies are celebrating a little too hard huh?
Who wants to bet is the famous drink driving tandem who landed themselves in hot water a couple of years back?

Only thing history shows us is that Collingwood flogged your rabble in the Grand Final "replay" and are premiers. Also shows us your team is shit.
If the Saints are so shit why couldn't you deal with them accordingly in the first GF?

Yeah 'cause that makes a difference :thumbsu:

PS. Carlton are even shitter.
It makes a difference to your statement.

If St Kilda were so bad, you should have put them away without needing a replay.

The fact is, you were lucky to get away with a draw and were then too good for them in the replay. It makes them far from shit. :)

No complaints from me about your Carlton assessment though. :p

Obviously another pathetic slag after her 15 minutes, case will close quicker than St Kilda's premiership window and Collingwood will still be premiers.
Ah, the old "blame the victim" comeback.

It's pathetic even by Bay 13 "standards". :eek:

Considerably better than yours.

yet St Kilda has the lowest win percentage of any club, the most spoons of any club, and a record of 1 out of 7 in grand finals.

Ah, the old "blame the victim" comeback.

It's pathetic even by Bay 13 "standards". :eek:

Try reading the thread on the Collingwood board. :eek:

These same morons chant "rapist" everytime we play them, yet the moment one of their players are involved, the accuser is a filthy skank out for a quick buck.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Collingwood appeal to the lowest common denominator for a good reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yet St Kilda has the lowest win percentage of any club, the most spoons of any club, and a record of 1 out of 7 in grand finals.

Grand finals is not a word that should be in your vocabulary when comparing clubs.

Grand finals is not a word that should be in your vocabulary when comparing clubs.

50% record in Grand Finals.

edit- 50% VFL/AFL grand Finals. Not too sure about our VFA GF record. 100% Champions of Victoria record.

These same morons chant "rapist" everytime we play them, yet the moment one of their players are involved, the accuser is a filthy skank out for a quick buck.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Collingwood appeal to the lowest common denominator for a good reason.

Cant believe youre getting the pot kettle black treatment the way their supporters ranted earlier in the year, and especially after mick's comments to milne in round 3.

Looks like were not the only ones who got r*ped by Rapingwood on the weekend :thumbsu:

Thread needs more Milne/Montagna/Lovitt.jpegs

I am sure for consistency's sake that, if one of their players is named in this matter, Collingwood supporters won't mind if he is called a rapist by supporters (and coaches) of other clubs. Never mind if charges/conviction don't occur.

Yeah, right.........:D

Thread needs more Milne/Montagna/Lovitt.jpegs

Beams_CollwoodHS_2009.jpg

JohnMcCarthy_462.jpg

:eek:

Why would anyone be surprised Collingwood supporters are complete & utter hypocrites & liars?

It's in their club constitution.

Just this year:

COLLINGWOOD player Simon Buckley has admitted damaging his ex-girlfriend's car and will front up to police this week.

"He spat on me, pulled my hair, pushed me to the ground," she claimed.

"I'm just a bit nervous and I'm scared when I go out now. It's not fair on my parents that they have to worry about me when I go out."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...-girlfriends-car/story-e6frf7l6-1225864272666

Collingwood's reaction?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/94241/default.aspx

Paid off the victim.

Pure filth. The AFL are just as bad though. "Maximising revenue" is all they give a toss about.

Yep, good work!:thumbsu:

I must be another dumb Collingwood supporter, having no idea what you're trying to elude to.

The players have yet to be named and it has been said that the two in question were "premiership players".

So, elaborate please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back