Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, good work!:thumbsu:

I must be another dumb Collingwood supporter, having no idea what you're trying to elude to.

The players have yet to be named and it has been said that the two in question were "premiership players".

So, elaborate please.

ONE was a premiership player. The other was not. Learn to read, its the first line:

"A COLLINGWOOD premiership player is one of two Pies at the centre of a police sexual assault probe."

Idiot, I can tell you dropped out of school in year 5 :eek:

ONE was a premiership player. The other was not. Learn to read, its the first line:

"A COLLINGWOOD premiership player is one of two Pies at the centre of a police sexual assault probe."

Ohhhhhh sorry my bad.

By that artical, which named no one, you somehow have some inside information as to who it was.

Silly me, here I was just thinking it was speculation.:eek:

Bugger...there goes my theory. I thought Bucks must have finally given in to Eddie's advances.:p

I wonder how much $$$ this will cost to 'go away'...I reckon I could pick the name of the 'drawer' on the cheque too

Sureley it isn't my fault?

After all, I am a Collingwood supporter, so I had no hope to begin with.

Right?:rolleyes:

haha well at least you had a sense of humour about it and admit that you might not have read it properly, respect :thumbsu:

And to think . . . Collingwood haven't even finished their Mad Monday celebrations yet.

The sexual assault unit are going to be busy this week.

Mad Monday is gonna be even crazier, I suspect the homicide unit might be needed when alan didak is set loose onto the streets of melbourne. Please tell me Christopher Hudson is locke up in jail right now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tainted premiership now.

The AFL should do the honourable thing and strip Collingwood of their premiership and give the cup to St Kilda.

Crazy huh? it took West Coke over a month to stick an asterix next to 2006, but rapingwood have managed to do it in less than 12 hours! I think someone needs to put a call in to Guinness World Records!

Tainted premiership now.

The AFL should do the honourable thing and strip Collingwood of their premiership and give the cup to St Kilda.

You'd still find a way to lose it :)

Anytime rape is the subject JeffDunne just can't help himself.. mmm something odd about this Jeff character..

Yes he seems much happier this afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back