Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

Tainted premiership now.

The AFL should do the honourable thing and strip Collingwood of their premiership and give the cup to St Kilda.

Only raping this weekend was Collingwood's raping of St Kilda's premiership chances. Hope you, good ol' Jeff Dumme and all your mates enjoy many more years of failure, shitness and misery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TWO Collingwood footballers have been questioned by police over an alleged sexual assault as the AFL club celebrated winning the premiership.

A woman has alleged she was assaulted by a member of Collingwood's grand final winning team early yesterday at a house in South Melbourne, after she agreed to have sex with another man.

An affidavit prepared by investigating police alleges the woman was subjected to a further assault by another man as she was leaving the room.

The woman has been examined by police forensic officers and was found to have injuries consistent with rape, it is alleged.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-premiership-win/story-e6frg6nf-1225933794379

So whats the deal?

Beamsy groped some chick or are we talking full on St Kilda style assault?

Apparently it was Milne's missus

i.e. rape is perfectly accteptable if performed while wearing a Collingwood jumper.

Mock indignation if it's someone from another team.

No wonder at Collingwood, from the president & coach to the (very) rank & file supporter, assaults against women are trivialised unless they can be used as cannon fodder in slagging opposition teams.

The AFL should be ashamed of themselves in allowing the culture of paying off victims to go no only unpunished, but rewarded with every concession imaginable.

Shocking excuse for a football club.

I have no facts nor do you all you are trying to do is hang shit on good old Collingwood

I think Collingwood & it's supporters are doing a good enough job on their own. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingflog player in sex attack probe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back