Collingwood 2010 - Fact vs Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the cold light of day, while we're still not up with Geelong, we're only second on percentage because Geelong got to play Richmond at Kardinia at the start of the year when percentage is easy to gain.

We play them in Round 17 when a 100 point win MIGHT net you 5-8%.

Take away the Richmond win, and turn it into a 20 point win, and Collingwood would still actually be first.

That's the beauty of only being Round 9 and being a game clear in first coming into it.

Only a Collingwood supporter could write that.

It's right up there with the all time classics like "nearly won a flag" after being knocked out by the eventual Premiers.

In the cold light of day, while we're still not up with Geelong, we're only second on percentage because Geelong got to play Richmond at Kardinia at the start of the year when percentage is easy to gain.

We play them in Round 17 when a 100 point win MIGHT net you 5-8%.

Take away the Richmond win, and turn it into a 20 point win, and Collingwood would still actually be first.

That's the beauty of only being Round 9 and being a game clear in first coming into it.
Are you serious?:eek:

you could take 135 points off our for score and we will still be above you guys on the ladder.

Fact - Collingwood don't have the star quality players to win in the finals.
That is an opinion and not a fact you fool. Even though I agree with what you are saying it could be argued by others that the likes of Swan, Didak, Leon, Medhurst, Pendelbury etc are good enough quality to win the flag.

We can both agree that it is much better that the Pies get nowhere near a flag. As it stands they are clearly the 2nd best side in the competition.

fact - it was some idiots opinion that collingwood are currently good enough to warrant creating such a meaningless thread purely to agitate the majority of the AFL population who coincidentally do not like collingwood.

fact: Collingwood cant beat a top team, never have i don't think we will in 2010.

finding it funny reading WestCoast and Essendon supporters having a dig kind of funny. Didn't you both think you were going to make the eight this year? Both are absolutely terrible and do not have the youth in the next 5 years to get back to the top. Sorry but its true, so no point having a dig at a team who is clearly better than you and will be for nearly the remainder of the decade.

Geelong will win the flag this season. no one will stop them.

Fair Point on us not beating a Top Team since 2005

Fact: collingwood are flat track bullies...have been shown up by last years grand finalists
Fact: in the last half of the 2 games they lost they have kicked a combined total of 2 goals in 4 quarters

Well that something they been working on for the 2nd Time we play Saints and Cats. See what happends the 2nd Game

Fact - If your team is high up the ladder it doesn't give your posts any more credibility than if your team is low down on the ladder

Fact - Collingwood aren't joint top, they're second

Fact - Many people on Big Footy overreact to the result of one game of footy

Opinion - Collingwood supporters are, on average, less intelligent than other teams' supporters

Opinions - Saints fans are the Most Annoying of them all:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fact............. In my lifetime the Hawks have won 9 Premierships

Fact............. In my lifetime Collingwood have won 1 Premiership.

Sorry that is all the facts I can muster at this stage.

I suppose I can give you my opinion though.

Collingwood will never win the Flag while Davis, Cloke, Medhurst, Anthony, Didak are at the club.

Fact: This is garbage.

Fact............. In my lifetime the Hawks have won 9 Premierships

Fact............. In my lifetime Collingwood have won 1 Premiership.

Sorry that is all the facts I can muster at this stage.

I suppose I can give you my opinion though.

Collingwood will never win the Flag while Davis, Cloke, Medhurst, Anthony, Didak are at the club.

At least theres finally someone who can tell the difference between fact and opinion. Shame his opinion is so off the mark. Its players like Didak, Cloke and Medhurst that'll win us a Premiership in the next two years if we have a chance.

I thin there is a tendency to underestimate this Geelong. They would be and should be gunning for 4 in a row had htey not been beated by what we now know was an ordinary teanm with its tail up in 2008. The current cats are a great great side.

The beat Collingwood easily enough but fact is ( if we can ever call a racing cert a fact ) Geelong will be top 2 and at home in the QF in pole position to make it 3 from 4.

Do Collingwood compare? No. However that does not mean that can't be top 4 with a good shout for reaching the GF IF they avoid the Cats.

the cats can be beaten, it just takes a bit of brain thrashing and leg thrashing and there you'll have it. They are not invincible and they never will be. Just buckle up and believe that it can be done and it will be done. Just do it.... or smile and laugh and say that they did it by other means. Who knows? They can be tainted just like others.

fact collingwood have to many down hill skiiers to be a premiership threat

davis,thomas,cloke,medhurst and didak

they are collingwoods "best" players and none of them can play for shit in finals

so while they are there they wont win shit thankfully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back