Collingwood 2010 - Fact vs Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fact: These people now look like utter fools LOL

Fact: Collingwood choke under pressure and their so called key players don't step up, especially in finals.

Fact -

the Pies Wobble.

Fact - Collingwood don't have the star quality players to win in the finals.

Collingwood will never win the Flag while Davis, Cloke, Medhurst, Anthony, Didak are at the club.

It's because Collingwood lack the class to be premiers.

fact collingwood have to many down hill skiiers to be a premiership threat

PieLebo87 - the bump of the year my collingwood friend!!!!!!!!!!

how hilarious, not to mention satisfying, is it reading back through some of the crap we were copping back in may? imagine the pain our flag has caused those posters and other pie haters of the same ilk. sensational

Fact - Collingwood dont play a style of football that stand up in finals.

Fact - Travis Cloke's arse is still bleeding.

Fact - Jolly and Ball havent made the side any better.

Fact - Geelong are still the benchmark.

Fact - The pies have failed dismally against last years 1 and 2 side.

oh dear:eek:

Haha this thread is great. My favouite highlights:

Fact - Collingwood are scared of Geelong

Fact : Collingwood have too many players that go missing in big games. Can't handle pressure.

Fact - in the space of 5 mins during the last quarter Sidebottom and Pendlebury both showed the football world what soft squibs they really are

Fact - Collingwood dont play a style of football that stand up in finals.

Fact - Jolly and Ball havent made the side any better.

Fact - Collingwood are soft, and soft teams don't win flags

Haha there are so many pearlers in there I just don't know where to start.

And all you haters now expect us to be humble after the filth you've dished out constantly over the years???

The silence is deafening. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say that goes to Essendon, since the only evidence to back up these 'facts' is anecdotal.

I've been going to the football for 25 years, and the ONLY times I've seen brawls at the football, were at Collingwood vs Essendon, and Collingwood vs Geelong games.

At the Essendon games, it was ALWAYS the Essendon supporters starting the trouble.

So does this mean my facts are right and your aren't?

Essendon is comprised of rednecks.

There is maybe 4 or 5 shocking Essendon supporters. But it is a scientific fact that Collingwood supporters are worthless people. It is the actual standard definition of a Collinwodd supporter. Worthless person. You just can't alter the facts. Ask Eddie.

There is maybe 4 or 5 shocking Essendon supporters. But it is a scientific fact that Collingwood supporters are worthless people. It is the actual standard definition of a Collinwodd supporter. Worthless person. You just can't alter the facts. Ask Eddie.
Link data or GTFO.:)

fact collingwood have to many down hill skiiers to be a premiership threat

davis,thomas,cloke,medhurst and didak

they are collingwoods "best" players and none of them can play for shit in finals

so while they are there they wont win shit thankfully :D

Love it! :D

Fact: You don't win a flag in May.
Fact: Injuries, luck and form in September are required to win a flag.
Fact: Flags are won from the top 4 - coming first v 2nd etc is just something for fans to flog off too.
Opinion: Unless they cop some significant injuries, or have another off day, the Cats will take home the cup this year.
Opinion: I don't think the Pies will make the GF.

Correct
Correct
Correct
Wrong
Lol!!

Opinion: Collingwood are premiership contenders
Fact: Collingwood are not premiership contenders

:)

As someone already stated lets see these facts. Suck it up sunshine and enjoy a Collingwood flag.

Opinion - Putting "Fact" in front of something related to Collingwood sucking makes it a fact in the mind of haters.

Fact - Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back