Collingwood and Stkilda supporters...

Remove this Banner Ad

VivaLaRaza

Senior List
Dec 4, 2009
Rowville
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you could slot ONE player from ANY team into tomorrow's squad who would it be? And at the expense of what player?

..Just for a bit of fun before the big day.. V2:D

Lance Franklin in place of Chris Dawes I reckon. Cloke and Franklin in the same forward like would take some serious stopping, and he's my favorite non Collingwood player to watch.

Luke Hodge, likely for Robert Eddy or Gram if he's injured. No slight on them or anything.

Hodge/Hayes/Goddard in the same midfield?

Good idea. Replace Brendon Goddard with another Brendon Goddard, but not the same one.

THEY WOULD NEVER SUSPECT THIS.

There's two? He's clearly no Tony Lockett then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For collingwood it'd have to be a key forward would give them the most value wouldnt it, Browny, Buddy, J Riewoldt?

If fully fit

Of the current crop of players.

1. Gary Ablett Junior - best midfielder on current form.
2. Fully fit Judd...simply outstanding.
3. Sandilands, best ruckman in the league.

All time that I've seen.

1. Robert Harvey - because I love him <shrug>
2. Leigh Matthews - the best player I've ever seen
3. Michael Voss - the second best player I've ever seen.

Would disagree with those saying Jack Riewoldt in either team. Really rate his year but he's unproven in finals and would be well down my list.

Hodge is a very good call. Tough, damaging, proven big game performer, inspiring leader.

One from left field might be Fev (uninjured), with Kosi spending more time in the ruck. Has performed in big games and people forget how dangerous he is. Doubt he'll ever get to play a grand final but if he does wouldn't surprise me if he kicked a bag.

Hodge playing his role from the 08 GF.

It'd essentially leave goddard free in the middle running amok.:thumbsu:

I'd have to have an eddy missing out for him.

for the opposition - j brown instead of cloke. an inspirational leader in the forward line would be a dangerous thing for them.

Goddard and Hayes. You can put Goddard wherever you want in the backline,midfield and even the forward line he can mark and is a very good kick at goal. For Stkilda they may benifit from D.Jolly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back