Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 219

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: List of big footy pies seating at the grand final

Q21, Row L.

We always sit in Q even when we choose our own tickets. Love the view up there and always have.

Rapt with our seats.

M5 Row H

Wish it was at the other end, but it's on the first level and not too far back so I'm happy.

M33 row JJ

sencond year in a row allocated standard seating, second year in a row we've been given M33 which is the only standard bay at ground level. unbelievably lucky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M22, standing room.

I presume I'll have to be in the ground a bit before bounce to secure a decent spot (i.e. the front)

Standing (and occasionally carrying my 6 month old around the concourse :p) - apparently M31 according to the helpful peeps at the Ticketek call centre.

Does this mean we can't go to other standing areas? Never done standing room before.

Does this mean we can't go to other standing areas? Never done standing room before.

This x 2. Also interested to know :thumbsu:

Standing (and occasionally carrying my 6 month old around the concourse :p) - apparently M31 according to the helpful peeps at the Ticketek call centre.

I went to both grand finals last year and sat in M31 and M33. i got tickets through other clubs, but moved down close to the front infact 2nd row.Trust me for some reason and i really do not know why but there are seats empty there. Im guessing the cheer squad book out a massive amount of seats and not all turn up. Or someone left the lights on in there car over night and couldnt make it. Anyway, i guarentee you you and your kid will be sitting in a seat during the game. Just keep sitting in seats until someone turns up. I moved 2 or 3 times and yep you gueseed it, the game started and knowone ever turned up. Quite a few people were doing it.

This x 2. Also interested to know :thumbsu:

Also standing.

Pretty sure you can stand where you want.

I went to both grand finals last year and sat in M31 and M33. i got tickets through other clubs, but moved down close to the front infact 2nd row.Trust me for some reason and i really do not know why but there are seats empty there. Im guessing the cheer squad book out a massive amount of seats and not all turn up. Or someone left the lights on in there car over night and couldnt make it. Anyway, i guarentee you you and your kid will be sitting in a seat during the game. Just keep sitting in seats until someone turns up. I moved 2 or 3 times and yep you gueseed it, the game started and knowone ever turned up. Quite a few people were doing it.

Also standing.

Pretty sure you can stand where you want.

Cheers guys... was in the second back row in Q30-something last year for the GF (great views of the city :D) and 20 rows back in the Cheersquad aisle for the Replay.

Gonna be a blast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 219

Remove this Banner Ad

Back