List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Im with you on this one. Kerr looked a latish pick at best and then he did an ACL (if I remember correctly). You wouldn't think he gets picked up this year but if he goes around next year and shows a bit he might be a chance for 2025.
If we had an empty cat b list without wanting to keep a spot open for condon - maybe. But as it is he wouldn't really be a cat b freeby, he'd effectively cost a proper list spot.

NGA/FS Coates League.

Final round. Chargers wont play finals. But with the wildcard, Jets may? They are 10th.

McGuane - 24 disposals. 4 inside 50's, 2 tackles. 12 kicks. 12 handballs (even spread) Jets lost by 40
Tadhg McCarthy - 10 disposals, 7 marks
Zac McCarthy - 5 disposals, 3 marks, 7 hitouts
(Chargers won by 39)
Oscar Lonie- 8 disposals
(Stingrays won by 10)

Eli kicked 1 goal late in this GF taking his tally for the year to 37 goals from 14 games (including finals)
30 of them coming from the last 12 games.
The others are from a 2 game round-robin comp
And he ends the season 2nd in the overall goal kicking leaderboard. A couple golals just behind Daniel Bullock who plays for Hawthorn Citizens and kicked 3 today.

Made this, given we havent really seen much.. or any at all of Eli Kravic. But he can move. Looks strong too.

Looks to have a little bit of height on most of the kids out there. I know he’s playing forward/mid now but if he keeps growing he could become a decent KP prospect.

Looks to have a little bit of height on most of the kids out there. I know he’s playing forward/mid now but if he keeps growing he could become a decent KP prospect.
Yeah. Lots of tall forwards have been known to play mid when they are a bit younger.
And he's only 15 I assume. Depending when his birthday is.
Looks like to have some size thats for sure the way he moves.

Yeah. Lots of tall forwards have been known to play mid when they are a bit younger.
And he's only 15 I assume. Depending when his birthday is.
Looks like to have some size thats for sure the way he moves.
14 or 15, so there’s a good chance he’s either in a growth spurt, or is about to have one knowing how young males tend to grow.

Futures. 11 yrs-15yrs

The roccas on the top right

4b7ccabac5db6bedde0012ccde307681.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be shocked if we do tbh.
I’d say he’s basically zero chance the poor bugger. It’s rare for kids to get drafted purely on APS form and even rarer for that to happen on the back of an ACL.

I’d say he’s basically zero chance the poor bugger. It’s rare for kids to get drafted purely on APS form and even rarer for that to happen on the back of an ACL.
Hopefully gets put on our vfl list, we can monitor his progress from his ACL, and see how he performs next year. If he impresses we can consider him in MSD, or if he gets overlooked; we'll have rights to him at the end of 2025 as an overager.

Hopefully gets put on our vfl list, we can monitor his progress from his ACL, and see how he performs next year. If he impresses we can consider him in MSD, or if he gets overlooked; we'll have rights to him at the end of 2025 as an overager.
My hope would be he returns to the Chargers as an overager which could lead to exposure as the “23rd” man for the VFL team in 2025. I think it’s highly unlikely he goes from good school footballer to MSD relevant in the next 8 months post an ACL injury.

My hope would be he returns to the Chargers as an overager which could lead to exposure as the “23rd” man for the VFL team in 2025. I think it’s highly unlikely he goes from good school footballer to MSD relevant in the next 8 months post an ACL injury.
That's likely what would happen. He'll play as an overager but also listed, so that he could play as the 23rd man. Which means he'll train with the VFL side in the pre-season, like he did last pre-season.

Coming from an ACL is never pleasant, especially for an 18 year old. He's a mature kid though. But no better rehab and facilities to help him through it than with us.

He's probably 10 weeks post surgery atm, so another month he would start running. They won't rush kids his age, so probably won't be in full training until the new year. January makes 7 months post.
Would have had surgery in May if he didn't have to wait for the MCL to heal first. He really did a number on that knee.

If they give him the full 12 months, might not get game time until mid season.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back