List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

As a 30 something it feels ***ing wrong to be discussing 14 & 15 yo boys and their body shape on the internet, but with that out of the way Kravic does seem to have a frame that looks like it will be suited to elite sport.

*IMO, this age group is for the professionals to be investing time into not people behind a computer screen. Their top age year is when that shifts to an interest in how theyā€™re developing as footballers.
100% those with access to high level coaching and I am talking in the athletic department field and not footy specific will reap the rewards

As a 30 something it feels ***ing wrong to be discussing 14 & 15 yo boys and their body shape on the internet, but with that out of the way Kravic does seem to have a frame that looks like it will be suited to elite sport.

*IMO, this age group is for the professionals to be investing time into not people behind a computer screen. Their top age year is when that shifts to an interest in how theyā€™re developing as footballers.

Agree with this, have had the same thoughts. These are just kids - it is a bit early for this level of scrutiny. And for all we know, the kids and/or the parents are uncomfortable about it.

Yet here I am, contributing to it by posting in this thread.

Agree with this, have had the same thoughts. These are just kids - it is a bit early for this level of scrutiny. And for all we know, the kids and/or the parents are uncomfortable about it.

Yet here I am, contributing to it by posting in this thread.
Saw the game on YouTube. I agree, letā€™s not scrutinise too much as they are kids but some constructive comments wonā€™t hurt. Kravic has the build, aggression and skills. Most consider him a top 5 player in the state for his age group. Brancantisano is fast, 184cm tall and likes to take the game on. but may need to work on his decision making. De Valle has good speed and aggression. He has a strong look about him but might need to grow another 2 inches. Jiang made good decisions and looked very composed for a bottom ager. Heard he is an elite basketball player and in the Vic Metro basketball team so has a bit of Pendles about him but needs to bulk up and get stronger.

These are just kids - it is a bit early for this level of scrutiny. And for all we know, the kids and/or the parents are uncomfortable about it.
Starting to have a paparazzi feel to all our prospects.
Or is that just me?

Saw the game on YouTube. I agree, letā€™s not scrutinise too much as they are kids but some constructive comments wonā€™t hurt. Kravic has the build, aggression and skills. Most consider him a top 5 player in the state for his age group. Brancantisano is fast, 184cm tall and likes to take the game on. but may need to work on his decision making. De Valle has good speed and aggression. He has a strong look about him but might need to grow another 2 inches. Jiang made good decisions and looked very composed for a bottom ager. Heard he is an elite basketball player and in the Vic Metro basketball team so has a bit of Pendles about him but needs to bulk up and get stronger.
Good summary.
I don't think there is any U15 competition Eli hasn't played in this year.

State Schools comp
Interleague
U15 for kew (where he came 2nd in the U15 YJFL Best and Fairest)
Pies NGA games
Kickstart v All Nations game
Indigineous v The World game

been offered a scholarship from public school to Scotch College next year

I like the look of Brancatisano, obviously all kids that age have things to work on, but has some good qualities. And also De Valle moves pretty well around the midfield.

Will be interesting if all get into the U16 squads for oakleigh next year

Last edited:
Looks like an early physical developer without that much growing to come. We might have to settle for a Petracca style beast.
Surely at 15, he can grow a bit more.
Lets hope. But if not. He can become a big bodied mid (plays that role at kew, rotates between mid and forward)

Good summary.
I don't think there is any U15 competition Eli hasn't played in this year.

State Schools comp
Interleague
U15 for kew (where he came 2nd in the U15 YJFL Best and Fairest)
Pies NGA games
Kickstart v All Nations game
Indigineous v The World game

been offered a scholarship from public school to Scotch College next year

I like the look of Brancatisano, obviously all kids that age have things to work on, but has some good qualities. And also De Valle moves pretty well around the midfield.

Will be interesting if all get into the U16 squads for oakleigh next year
Hope they all make it to the Oakleigh squad but even if they donā€™t, they are all going to excellent schools with strong footy departments. Eli has scholarship to Scotch, De Valle goes to Caulfield and Jiang won the Haileybury best and fairest award. I believe Cooper goes to St Michaels but not sure about the schools footy program.

Looks like an early physical developer without that much growing to come. We might have to settle for a Petracca style beast.

giphy.gif

Lets not freak out yet haha
He only has to grow about 10-11cm in the next 2-3 years.

To get to Petraccaā€™s height (187cm) he only has to grow 3cm if the figures are right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back