News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess it depends whether you call someone's neck as part of their body, or their head šŸ˜‰

Either way, I'm fine with the 1 week. And really happy to move on.
I can't really tell. If you blow it up and watch it on freeze frame and the strike is clearly to the shoulder blade, then you might consider challenging it, but if it's high or probably high just take the week.

I can't really tell. If you blow it up and watch it on freeze frame and the strike is clearly to the shoulder blade, then you might consider challenging it, but if it's high or probably high just take the week.
Yep, it's not really to the back of the head like some are suggesting. But I suspect the club wouldn't want to be seen getting too finicky about something like this. Just take the week & keep it out of the news cycle.

Any word on the club possibly challenging Shootaā€™s suspension?

Iā€™m content either way but would like some confirmation.

Oh well, I still find it strange that Hogan can be facing a player and the action (hand to the vicinity of the face) is deemed that it's not so bad and he can escape suspension. In my opinion, facing a player and doing that is an intimidating act. Lachie's was undisciplined. Next man up!

Oh well, I still find it strange that Hogan can be facing a player and the action (hand to the vicinity of the face) is deemed that it's not so bad and he can escape suspension. In my opinion, facing a player and doing that is an intimidating act. Lachie's was undisciplined. Next man up!
Hogan def should have gotten a week. But Lachie, that was just stupid and you can't be going around hitting someone at the back of the head.

Hogan def should have gotten a week. But Lachie, that was just stupid and you can't be going around hitting someone at the back of the head.
back of the head/neck...not even a first offence discount (I don't know if that exists anymore).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Bucks...accidentally in a moment of weakness revealing what I already knew about him and Josh Daicos

There was a discussion on SEN this morning with Gerard where they were hypothesising about swapping players and Gerard asked:

"Would you take Curnow and McKay or the Daicos Brothers?"

Bucks replied with "Well that would depend on the colours you like right?"

He then appeared to think about it some more...went to say something before thinking, stopped himself, chuckled and said "I was about to say but I wouldn't say it, but can you swap Curnow and Josh but keep Nick? But I would never say that Josh" before laughing some more.

Had always been told by people close to Josh (and Nick) that Bucks never really rated Josh which was obvious when he was continually playing Brown ahead of him. Good to finally see Bucks all but confirm it.

Oh Bucks...accidentally in a moment of weakness revealing what I already knew about him and Josh Daicos

There was a discussion on SEN this morning with Gerard where they were hypothesising about swapping players and Gerard asked:

"Would you take Curnow and McKay or the Daicos Brothers?"

Bucks replied with "Well that would depend on the colours you like right?"

He then appeared to think about it some more...went to say something before thinking, stopped himself, chuckled and said "I was about to say but I wouldn't say it, but can you swap Curnow and Josh but keep Nick? But I would never say that Josh" before laughing some more.

Had always been told by people close to Josh (and Nick) that Bucks never really rated Josh which was obvious when he was continually playing Brown ahead of him. Good to finally see Bucks all but confirm it.
Peter was shitty that Brown was getting picked ahead of Josh, but to be honest, I think that Callum was showing a little more than Josh at the same time.

That prototype Premiership Ring we had made is spectacular

Really hope the AFL approves it going forward. Thereā€™s a big push for it and the plan is for everyone at the club to get one as a player and other staff a ā€œlesserā€ version

I do like the idea of a retail version as well! Was surprised there wasnā€™t already a retail one, you can buy NRL ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back