News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is the first place your mind goes to trying to poke holes in the allegations rather than expressing any kind of disappointment on the possibility they might be accurate?
It’s a very valid question is it not?
We have guys like Leon Davis employed at the club…why didn’t he just take this to him first ?
He even name drops Leon for example in those documents ….

Nah, his first port of call was to go to the federal court first … is this standards practice these days?

I doubt many of you will remember me voicing my concerns about Kelly being CEO/President back when it was rumoured he was looking to jump on and when it was announced he would be

But this is just some of the stuff as to the reason why

I also doubt this is all that will come out

I doubt many of you will remember me voicing my concerns about Kelly being CEO/President back when it was rumoured he was looking to jump on and when it was announced he would be

But this is just some of the stuff as to the reason why

I also doubt this is all that will come out
You knew about this regarding Kelly & before his appointment? How?

Cleaver had only been at the club since December, hasn't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You knew about this regarding Kelly & before his appointment? How?

Cleaver had only been at the club since December, hasn't he?

I didn’t say that

I said I had voiced my concerns about Kelly repeatedly here. Going back as far as 2015. Feel free to search my name and “Craig Kelly”

I wanna know what role if any Mr Cleaver still has at the club and if he doesn’t, what were the circumstances behind his departure….or is he just an outside consultant of sorts?

It’s all too weird that he ends up lodging something with the federal court rather than raising any formal complaint with the club first..

He's responsible for looking after Beaver and keeping him out of trouble. Rarely succeeds in the latter, but it generally ends well.

You said in your comment :

"But this is just some of the stuff as to the reason why.."

Yeah, because I didn’t know about this stuff.

I know about other stuff.

But what I’ve read about this so far doesn’t surprise me in the least and sounds like the Craig Kelly I was always aware of.

No one else noticed during his Grand Final speech that Darcy Moore literally thanks every human being in existence except Craig Kelly?

lol

Yeah, because I didn’t know about this stuff.

I know about other stuff.

But what I’ve read about this so far doesn’t surprise me in the least and sounds like the Craig Kelly I was always aware of.
If this is the type of person he is, I'm shocked that he was appointed as our CEO.

Seems to be in complete contradiction with where the club wanted to be & moving on from our dark past.

If this is true about what was said, and this is the type of person he is, which would not be a secret around the club, then his position is untenable.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back