News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Longmuir was the defensive line coach at Collingwood in 2018.

Boyd was the defensive line coach at Fremantle this season.

While Longmuir has faced criticism of being to defensively minded in his time at Fremantle it's still an excellent environment for Boyd to be in if he has been targeted by us specifically to tighten up our defensive structures in 2025.

Wow.
At the 16sec mark, I couldn't believe the Umps punching the ball into the ground (instead of bouncing the ball) at the centre bounce. Talk about a random outcome.

I wonder when the change happened.

I’d say it has evolved rather than changed.

These days the action of blowing the whistle brings about the random outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the collingwood kayo membership thing has gone up $90 a year.....i hope the players are grateful for their pay increases.
I cancelled mine last year.
Sat back. Did nothing.

The retention offers started.
By February I had a coupon code for $20/month access for 12 months.
I signed up on it March.
About to cancel it again.

I cancelled mine last year.
Sat back. Did nothing.

The retention offers started.
By February I had a coupon code for $20/month access for 12 months.
I signed up on it March.
About to cancel it again.

Further news about the digital (kayo) memberships increasing from $260 to $350, the advertisement said that the new price "will affect all AFL clubs".

Well I tested the freo site and it is $250. And the bulldogs have it as $255. However both dont allow a purchase currently

Also, it is a single payment this year....evidently for the members benefit.

Craig Kelly is in charge so I dont really know what to think. The increases could be coming to the other clubs. Craig might be testing the water.... might see us as easy money. ORRR it might be an increase by KAYO.

I also cancelled

Pendles doesn't waste much time.

Collingwood star Scott Pendlebury is putting his footy brain to good use by joining Seven’s news sport team for the rest of the finals series.

Pendlebury, the 403 game dual premiership and six time All-Australian champion, will deliver opinions and analysis, including on the grand final coverage as a finals expert.

Fresh from a holiday in Europe, Pendlebury was shown the ropes by 7News sport presenter Tim Watson on Wednesday.

“I am really looking forward to joining the 7News sports team for the AFL’s preliminary and grand final weeks,’’ Pendlebury said.

“The month of September is undoubtedly the best period in the AFL calendar. We have never seen a tighter competition and there will be a lot to discuss across the three upcoming games. “To reach ultimate success a lot needs to go in your favour, ever moment matters. I can’t wait to see where it lands this season.”

Scott Pendlebury will be in the commentary box this September. Picture: David Caird

Chris Salter, 7News Melbourne’s Director of News, said: “He’s won two flags, a Norm Smith, and was on the podium just 12 months ago — if there’s anyone qualified to talk about September, it’s Pendles.”

Pendlebury will make his debut on the news Thursday night at 6pm.

Seven has also announced Bruce McAvaney will re-join the coverage in a key hosting role across the final three games.

Fox Footy host Garry Lyon questioned why the network was using him and Hamish McLachlan so late.

Testimony to how soft we are as a society that those umpires went on to eat breakfast the next day unimpeded by shivs, bullet wounds or burning tyres.

Collingwood star Scott Pendlebury is putting his footy brain to good use by joining Seven’s news sport team for the rest of the finals series.

Pendlebury, the 403 game dual premiership and six time All-Australian champion, will deliver opinions and analysis, including on the grand final coverage as a finals expert.

Fresh from a holiday in Europe, Pendlebury was shown the ropes by 7News sport presenter Tim Watson on Wednesday.

“I am really looking forward to joining the 7News sports team for the AFL’s preliminary and grand final weeks,’’ Pendlebury said.

“The month of September is undoubtedly the best period in the AFL calendar. We have never seen a tighter competition and there will be a lot to discuss across the three upcoming games. “To reach ultimate success a lot needs to go in your favour, ever moment matters. I can’t wait to see where it lands this season.”

Scott Pendlebury will be in the commentary box this September. Picture: David Caird

Chris Salter, 7News Melbourne’s Director of News, said: “He’s won two flags, a Norm Smith, and was on the podium just 12 months ago — if there’s anyone qualified to talk about September, it’s Pendles.”

Seven has also announced Bruce McAvaney will re-join the coverage in a key hosting role across the final three games.

Fox Footy host Garry Lyon questioned why the network was using him and Hamish McLachlan so late.

Good on 7 to get someone who won't be audibly drooling into the microphone on the broadcast (looking at Hodge)

Still won't watch much of it

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back