News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuff that. Intel from Vossy? Who needs any, we beat them regardless.
And I'd much rather they never make a GF.
This is contestable - imagine the unbridled joy of beating them in a GF - seeing the faces of the Blose supporters - hearing the wailing etc - just imagine....

Weren't they all Hargreaves? That's the name I remember when I was a kid.

Roger was the original author, Adam his son tried to recapture the magic.

I believe Adam is the son of. The Christopher Tolkien of Mr Men
I must say I'm struggling to understand how the stories could have been less boring with a new author. The illustrator was the keeper - or was that also the Hargraeves folk.

You prefer surrender - I prefer conquest
I've thought this through. You make me feel sick NMBB. Your hope is for them to win over 14 games in the year and then at least 2 finals - including a prelim - your hope is for us to endure a season full of joy for smug obnoxious Blue baggers with the only consulation of this monstrosity being their hearts breaking at the end. Don't give them any joy at all. Break their hearts every week. Again and Again. Fill their cupboards with spoons.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've thought this through. You make me feel sick NMBB. Your hope is for them to win over 14 games in the year and then at least 2 finals - including a prelim - your hope is for us to endure a season full of joy for smug obnoxious Blue baggers with the only consulation of this monstrosity being their hearts breaking at the end. Don't give them any joy at all. Break their hearts every week. Again and Again. Fill their cupboards with spoons.
I so appreciate both your and VickyParks view re Carlton, so cruel - the way it should be

No.

I prefer not one iota of success for Carlscum. Making finals is far too much success for them, imo.
Consider the size of the heart break - surely one gigantic, monumental, apocalyptic, cataclysmic, revenge magnified event is at least worth some consideration...

Consider the size of the heart break - surely one gigantic, monumental, apocalyptic, cataclysmic, revenge magnified event is at least worth some consideration...
I have a compromise. We win the next two flags, and then beat Carlton to end the three-peat.

It's becoming clear now
hallelujah GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back