Collingwood rumor is officially quashed by AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

From 3aw site
The Corporate Affairs Manager for the AFL, Brian Walsh, told us a short time ago that they have been fielding these rumours for three and a half weeks. And in his words ‘they are rubbish’ and ‘ incorrect

“The process is clear under the World Anti Doping Code. If there is a breach of the WADA code, then ASADA, the Government body that tests for performance enhancing drugs, notifies the sporting body of a breach of the code and a positive test. There has been no such notification to the AFL of any breach by any AFL player. It is simply untrue.”
http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/blog-with-derryn-hinch/afl-denies-rumours/20110131-1aaub.html

Please voice your displeasure to this turn of events.

Shouldn't it be 'AFL player HGH rumour officially quashed by the AFL' ?

Not sure why you needed a new thread, just creates more traffic about something you should just let go now.

bribe.jpg

if the results are leaked prior to the afl being officially advised, then what brian walsh is saying is correct. but it wouldn't necessarily mean that a player(s), from any team(s), haven't tested positive.

does anyone know the wada procedure and subsequent time delay between a first positive test and advising the sporting body of the positive. i would expect that it would be reported immediately as a first (or interim type) positive, with further testing to follow.

Shouldn't it be 'AFL player HGH rumour officially quashed by the AFL' ?
No, as i haven't heard the rumor myself from anyone credible.

Not sure why you needed a new thread, just creates more traffic about something you should just let go now.
As you're well aware most people only bother reading the OP and not the whole thread hence a lot of them are replying without the knowledge of recent developments. This is a place for people to express their grievances and frustration at this rumor turning out to be completely false.

we won the flag... get over it.. it wasnt HGH it was a better team that won.
people who want these rumours to be true need to assess where their own lives are at. just eat humble PIE and accept the pies kicked st.kildas ass fair and square.... and we've been kicking it since the whole luke ball trade fiasco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats astonishing is that you would accuse our club of a cover up.....

No, what's astonishing is the assumption that:

1. Everyone gives a shit, and
2. The only reason every single supporter does is because Collingwood won the flag and they are bitter.

In reality, both of these are way off the mark and only exist in Collingwood "prima donna" world.

I suppose we wait for the next saintsational rumour, i wonder what will be next, im guessing "I heard a rumour that collingwood were actualy to good for us last year, surely this cant be true?", suck it up princesses, SUCK IT UP!!!

2. The only reason every single supporter does is because Collingwood won the flag and they are bitter.

In reality, both of these are way off the mark and only exist in Collingwood "prima donna" world.

Im just glad we didnt get an injunction, that would've been as good as admitting guilt.

go away little boy bed time

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood rumor is officially quashed by AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back