List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Sam Sturt from Fremantle

You look back to 2019 draft and you just wonder why a recruiter would see a player like Ricardi and then think, let’s take Rantell and Bianco instead????

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was so angry that day. I was pumped Riccardi was still available and then gobsmacked we didn't select him. Hine really needs to get over his aversion for key forwards.

I was so angry that day. I was pumped Riccardi was still available and then gobsmacked we didn't select him. Hine really needs to get over his aversion for key forwards.

Hine in 2020 National Draft and 2 in 2021 Mid-Seaon Draft

Riccardi has not really cemented himself at AFL Level

Seems Wrighty might have told him to pull the finger out in that regard…

Rantell and. Bianco were late and speculative choices. After about pick 30 it’s a raffle.

Yep correct but these are are the experts right?

Riccardi must have been a real flop to have these two a head of him - I think Ruscoe was also picked a head of him.

Come on even the highlights indicated Riccardi was the better ( from my eyes )

Riccardi must have been a real flop to have these two a head of him - I think Ruscoe was also picked a head of him.

Every recruiting team except GWS passed on Riccardi, that suggests Hine was not alone in his assessment of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruscoe was taken later.
Riccardi is hardly setting the AFL alight.

Has had every opportunity at GWS who basically have 1 key forward. Played 3 games this year and yet to score.

I dont know where to post this, or even a good reason for posting it - but I feel the need to say gee we are a bit unlucky that Tom langdon had to give up the game - would be great to still have him at the club

I dont know where to post this, or even a good reason for posting it - but I feel the need to say gee we are a bit unlucky that Tom langdon had to give up the game - would be great to still have him at the club

Langdons best would have pushed the AA squad. We've been terribly unlucky with some of our players demises. Swan, Cloke, Reid among others.

You may be right. Just who do we replace him with though? No way will Taylor leave the Dees even though he worked for us first. Any thoughts?

We could get a consortium of Big Footy posters together as recruiting officers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. That future first is likely to be really valuable.

Yeah I think we've got to hold on to them. We've already pissed away a pick 2 through lack of foresight. We could get pretty bad before we get good.

Langdons best would have pushed the AA squad. We've been terribly unlucky with some of our players demises. Swan, Cloke, Reid among others.
agreed. Scharenberg too never got near what he might have been. Reid was declining for best part of a decade unfortunately, due to injury. His best was exceptional. I thought we erred with Trav Cloke becoming the incredible hulk. His strength was his marking but also his incredible tank for a player of his height. Ah the old 20-20 hindsight

Yeah I think we've got to hold on to them. We've already pissed away a pick 2 through lack of foresight. We could get pretty bad before we get good.
I think last year's finish was an anomaly. Despite finishing 17th last year, it wasn't an accurate reflection of where the list was at. But I think we're still on a downward trend and could easily get to the stage where 17th is accurate.

Langdon improved so much in his short career. Was a whipping boy at one stage, but really impressed in the last few years. A real shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back