List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it this way, if JDG played for another club and became available we would all be losing our minds that he is the exact type we need and derelict if we don"t chase him.
Pretty sure we need a key forward or a dominant inside mid far more than anything else, Jordy is neither.

I look at it this way, if JDG played for another club and became available we would all be losing our minds that he is the exact type we need and derelict if we don"t chase him.
If JDG played for another club most on here wouldn’t want him for the baggage he brings.

I’d rather we keep him because he’s a good player and he’s already here but I wouldn’t go out of my way to recruit him here.

2022 - Zurhaar
2023 - McKay (RFA), Horne-Francis, Davies-Uniake

I reckon the WA teams will be all over Zurhaar and the SA teams Horne-Francis.

There are a few other useful types that don't fit our age profile. They might consider trading others like Thomas.

Larkey would be a great target. I think at 198cm with his play style he's the type of key forward to compliment what we have. He's got different avenues to goal. He is smart working into space, can kick them on the run, snap them or mark and lead including contested. He averages 1.8 and 1.9 goals a game the last couple of years which is pretty good, right where we need it. But he is contracted until 2024 when he is RFA. If NM thought he'd leave then maybe they take a deal. But they'd be able to throw way more money at him.

McKay. Davies-Uniake. Larkey. Pick them bones!

If we’re bone pickin let’s have Tarryn Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m assuming he’s been told he won’t walk back into the side with Cameron’s and Cox’ form so that’s promoted him to explore his options.
I’m assuming that the article you are quoting is a pile of shit.

I’m assuming that the article you are quoting is a pile of s**t.
It is from ZeroHanger and they are probably the best of the indie sites sort of. Some content is 10/10, others is a mile off the mark. Grundy leaving makes sense but it wouldn't be hard to write a vague piece about it. If he left, it would be for Port or Adelaide. Port have the cap but may want it to target Horne-Francis. Adelaide are just bad but would have a high pick so we could leverage that.

Anyone who watched the Pies today will know that Grundy walks straight back into the side.
Our ‘gun’ ruck duo of Cameron and Cox got pantsed by the worst side in the comp.

It is from ZeroHanger and they are probably the best of the indie sites sort of. Some content is 10/10, others is a mile off the mark. Grundy leaving makes sense but it wouldn't be hard to write a vague piece about it. If he left, it would be for Port or Adelaide. Port have the cap but may want it to target Horne-Francis. Adelaide are just bad but would have a high pick so we could leverage that.

It’s on fox footy etc

No, crap article. Grundy is number one at the Pies by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back