List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a lot of speculation on Edmunds' behalf about what he thinks Henry ought to be thinking about our prospective list changes.

Interesting that we're far apart on money apparently. Wonder what he's asking for

If he has bigger dollars in mind then , absent other substantial interest, it's probably best for both parties that he signs a 1 year extension with triggers and negotiate again in a years time on a longer term deal that values his potential after we've seen more. He shouldn't be getting 2-3 years on coin at this point in time but if Geelong is offering overs then obviously we have a decision to make.

I hope we get it sorted somehow.

I mean, if we're going for Hill, why not go for Rioli as well?

Really add some legit spice to that forward line

Hill, Rioli, Kreuger, Mihocek, McCreery, Johson

Beautiful blend there
Maurice? There's no way Tigers let him go, and I don't see why he'd want to leave.

People will go back on my other post regarding DeGoey before I post this just note people in life actually change their mind and go in different directions, that's life.

Now that's out of the way.

I have been very clear that DeGoey and Fly have wanted him to stay and has even had backing from Pendles.

He will be at Collingwood next year and will sign a 2 year deal around 750-800k per year which will be announced after finals (let's hope he doesn't **** up before then)

Board have come around and so has Wright it's funny what playing some good games can do, he has been very very clear to the club that he would do anything to stay, don't be surprised if he has some conditions in the contract that the AFLPA will have to tick off on.

I'm sure I'll cop it so go for it.

Priority #1: keep Grundy, Ollie and Jordy
Priority #2: don’t really care. Just bolster our inside mid issue

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

and get more Tall Depth/Stars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priority #1: Make savvy list management options and don't overpay to keep players. Collingwood is not a charity and it is not a boutique player agency which gives every player $$$ deals.
Priority #2: Ensure we have enough salary to target McKay.
Priority #3: Draft wisely.

I'd be keen if we got Fiorini, Taranto and McStay. Bobby Hill is a bit overrated but I could be wrong so I'm keeping an open mind.

Edit: Frampton as well.

I'd be keen if we got Fiorini, Taranto and McStay. Bobby Hill is a bit overrated but I could be wrong so I'm keeping an open mind.

Edit: Frampton as well.

Players come better at Collingwood ;)

I really need to sit down and watch an entire VFL game because the only time I can recall seeing Kelly he has been taking marks like he's Ben Reid.

Is he not starting to hit some sort of form? Or am I just tuning in to see his highlights?
I think he has been playing well

People will go back on my other post regarding DeGoey before I post this just note people in life actually change their mind and go in different directions, that's life.

Now that's out of the way.

I have been very clear that DeGoey and Fly have wanted him to stay and has even had backing from Pendles.

He will be at Collingwood next year and will sign a 2 year deal around 750-800k per year which will be announced after finals (let's hope he doesn't * up before then)

Board have come around and so has Wright it's funny what playing some good games can do, he has been very very clear to the club that he would do anything to stay, don't be surprised if he has some conditions in the contract that the AFLPA will have to tick off on.

I'm sure I'll cop it so go for it.
Maybe next time instead of saying something as definitive as “100% gone”, you should just say what you actually know and leave your opinion of what he was going to do (because that’s what it was) out of it, or at least say “I think he’ll probably go”, so people get that it’s not set in stone.

Maybe next time instead of saying something as definitive as “100% gone”, you should just say what you actually know and leave your opinion of what he was going to do (because that’s what it was) out of it, or at least say “I think he’ll probably go”, so people get that it’s not set in stone.

When the player himself goes I'm 100% gone then what else should I say?

Did you check out his mark?

Problem is the few highlights people will cite are just about all he's done. Doesn't do anywhere near enough to give any cause for concern and I can't see who he'd force out of our current F50 cohort.

When the player himself goes I'm 100% gone then what else should I say?
Oh, he said that, directly to your face now did he?
Don’t dig yourself further down mate. He signed weeks ago while you were still insisting he was gone btw.

Probably in a place they were already living.

50% of Australians have not gone home to start working a new job.
So moving jobs for money or career advancement is ok, but moving for lifestyle or family is entitled?

I struggle to comprehend how anyone could see it as a big negative or think a system that allows it is lesser than one that doesn't.

Can't do all that

Grundy has to go before we can do basically anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back