List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louge wants around 700k a year. He is just waiting for whatever club offers the biggest deal. Taranto is exactly what we need.
Louge... We will just back Charlie Dean..
Logue's not going anywhere. There's no chance he's leaving Freo. We just significantly upped our offer to him and he's a certainty to stay.

Signed weeks ago......

Want to bet our accounts on that? I lose I'll leave and never return you lose and you'll do the same?

Let me know and we can set it up with the mods.
Ting ting ..
Ladies aaaaannnd Gentleman. Welcome to : Battle of the Bigfooty Sauce Poster ...
In the red corner .. from parts unknown but very argumentative, It's Aaaapppex and his sauce... All time great Peter Daaaaiiicossss.
In the Blue corner weighing in on just about everything, named after a pr0n site... It's BeeeeeGgggg and his sauce Jordan Deeeesgooooey.! (Or maybe Remy's Aunty)
Let the sauce fight commence!

People will go back on my other post regarding DeGoey before I post this just note people in life actually change their mind and go in different directions, that's life.

Now that's out of the way.

I have been very clear that DeGoey and Fly have wanted him to stay and has even had backing from Pendles.

He will be at Collingwood next year and will sign a 2 year deal around 750-800k per year which will be announced after finals (let's hope he doesn't * up before then)

Board have come around and so has Wright it's funny what playing some good games can do, he has been very very clear to the club that he would do anything to stay, don't be surprised if he has some conditions in the contract that the AFLPA will have to tick off on.

I'm sure I'll cop it so go for it.
Thanks for sharing.

Logue's not going anywhere. There's no chance he's leaving Freo. We just significantly upped our offer to him and he's a certainty to stay.

I always felt Logue would stay if a competitive offer was there from Freo. I was surprised it took Longmuir so long to warm to him and give him games.

I don't think having a dominant clearance side suits our game plan. We are one the best second possession sides in the comp. It would appear that grundy is very expensive, excess to needs player and i have no doubt he is leaving. We are getting frampton which solves the big strong key defender and McStay likewise at the other end. Add a committed and fit hill to the speed and skill and I think we are well and truelly on our way to big things
I don't quite get how a delisted player like Frampton can so quickly become a best 22 KPD in a team that finished in 4th spot.

I always felt Logue would stay if a competitive offer was there from Freo. I was surprised it took Longmuir so long to warm to him and give him games.
He was dropped for one game and that was due to team balance. Longmuir loves him.

I'm liking the BEEG and Apex36 news that De Goey is staying but I'm really not liking Gone Critical's news that Taranto is likely Tigers bound... :think: I think I'll bury my head in the sand about Taranto and keep dreaming... Or start pumping up Bruhn!

I don't quite get how a delisted player like Frampton can so quickly become a best 22 KPD in a team that finished in 4th spot.
Either do I but some people at the club think he's what we need. His form in the SANFL is ridiculous and at 200cm and quite strong, it's exactly what we need. It will release others to be intercept defenders. I wouldn't be surprised if we've been into him all year and adelaide know he's going. Let's face it, when you are rebuilding like Adelaide, it would be pointless to play a player who won't be there next year at the expense of a developing youngster

I'm liking the BEEG and Apex36 news that De Goey is staying but I'm really not liking Gone Critical's news that Taranto is likely Tigers bound... :think: I think I'll bury my head in the sand about Taranto and keep dreaming... Or start pumping up Bruhn!
Think you’ll find, we are up to our necks into Taranto, but agree if by some chance he ended up not coming, I also hope we get into Bruhn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People will go back on my other post regarding DeGoey before I post this just note people in life actually change their mind and go in different directions, that's life.

Now that's out of the way.

I have been very clear that DeGoey and Fly have wanted him to stay and has even had backing from Pendles.

He will be at Collingwood next year and will sign a 2 year deal around 750-800k per year which will be announced after finals (let's hope he doesn't * up before then)

Board have come around and so has Wright it's funny what playing some good games can do, he has been very very clear to the club that he would do anything to stay, don't be surprised if he has some conditions in the contract that the AFLPA will have to tick off on.

I'm sure I'll cop it so go for it.
Well done. You can only report what you know/hear.
Thats great news as far as I’m concerned.

Jed Anderson delisted from North. Worth a look you reckon? Could get him dirt cheap seeing as he’s been delisted.

It highlights how thin we are for numbers in the midfield now. Not that long ago we also had Stephenson and Phillips pushing through at various times.
I’m for adding numbers to our squad that can run through the middle and allow JDG to be dangerous forward more often.
I think Carmichael and Macrae will keep improving with another preseason but we are also closer to the end of Pendles and Steele’s time.

I’d prefer to be a bit thin through the midfield rather than carrying the vfl deadwood we have of recent seasons. Our young players have a lot more upside than what we may lose to retirement.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Interesting thing I heard about Bobby Hills situation for last trade period and this year.

Essendon cracked the shits last trade period on GWS and basically shut off all communication in the same time on Hill and management.
Pies were willing to do the deal but Giants wanted to try at least another 12 months to convince him to stay. Collingwood stayed in constant communication with Hill and his management
He basically agreed to come to Collingwood mid season, Essendon and Dodorro got wind of it and blasted the management. Because they just thought he'd request a trade to Essendon at seasons end... How embarrassing is that club.

Essenmess is just a weird club, in the way they run their club, and the people within the organisation, and are deluded they're a destination club....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back