List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On exposed form, I know which of the 2 I'd prefer. The 1 that tackles with the force of a Mack truck.
Give the guy a break, getting over cancer and that stat doesn't show the real story, Bobby Hill has averaged 2.1 goals over his 4 seasons and 41 games

Who on our list is averaging 2 goals per game? only Ash Johnson and only based on 6 games, when Bobby matures he'll be a gun that murders teams

Give the guy a break, getting over cancer and that stat doesn't show the real story, Bobby Hill has averaged 2.1 goals over his 4 seasons and 41 games

Who on our list is averaging 2 goals per game? only Ash Johnson and only based on 6 games, when Bobby matures he'll be a gun that murders teams

In what universe did this occur?

0.8 goals a game is what I am seeing. Am I missing something?

Oh, he said that, directly to your face now did he?
Don’t dig yourself further down mate. He signed weeks ago while you were still insisting he was gone btw.

Signed weeks ago......

Want to bet our accounts on that? I lose I'll leave and never return you lose and you'll do the same?

Let me know and we can set it up with the mods.

Interesting thing I heard about Bobby Hills situation for last trade period and this year.

Essendon cracked the shits last trade period on GWS and basically shut off all communication in the same time on Hill and management.
Pies were willing to do the deal but Giants wanted to try at least another 12 months to convince him to stay. Collingwood stayed in constant communication with Hill and his management
He basically agreed to come to Collingwood mid season, Essendon and Dodorro got wind of it and blasted the management. Because they just thought he'd request a trade to Essendon at seasons end... How embarrassing is that club.

Oh, he said that, directly to your face now did he?
Don’t dig yourself further down mate. He signed weeks ago while you were still insisting he was gone btw.
Here I was thinking it was because the club weren’t offering him a new contract 🤷‍♂️

I hope some at least learned a lesson in critical thinking out of that “info”.

Interesting thing I heard about Bobby Hills situation for last trade period and this year.

Essendon cracked the shits last trade period on GWS and basically shut off all communication in the same time on Hill and management.
Pies were willing to do the deal but Giants wanted to try at least another 12 months to convince him to stay. Collingwood stayed in constant communication with Hill and his management
He basically agreed to come to Collingwood mid season, Essendon and Dodorro got wind of it and blasted the management. Because they just thought he'd request a trade to Essendon at seasons end... How embarrassing is that club.
Honestly though, after Sundays events would you rather play for Collingwood or Essendon? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't do all that

Grundy has to go before we can do basically anything
Shh. This is the trade and FA thread, a place filled with dreams, gummi bears, unicorns and rainbows. We come here to escape reality, and dream. Like how the adel board are right now believing pick 5 nets them rankine, a player who was taken at pick 3, years of development and they are now offering superstar money to 😃. It’s good reading

People will go back on my other post regarding DeGoey before I post this just note people in life actually change their mind and go in different directions, that's life.

Now that's out of the way.

I have been very clear that DeGoey and Fly have wanted him to stay and has even had backing from Pendles.

He will be at Collingwood next year and will sign a 2 year deal around 750-800k per year which will be announced after finals (let's hope he doesn't * up before then)

Board have come around and so has Wright it's funny what playing some good games can do, he has been very very clear to the club that he would do anything to stay, don't be surprised if he has some conditions in the contract that the AFLPA will have to tick off on.

I'm sure I'll cop it so go for it.

I'll leave it to my burner accounts to suggest that you're a dubious source of info.

Here and now, though, I'll just say that I'm pleased to hear that Jordan will be a Pie for a couple more years.

Love your work, BEEG. Xox.

People will go back on my other post regarding DeGoey before I post this just note people in life actually change their mind and go in different directions, that's life.

I have been very clear that DeGoey and Fly have wanted him to stay and has even had backing from Pendles.

He will be at Collingwood next year and will sign a 2 year deal around 750-800k per year which will be announced after finals (let's hope he doesn't * up before then)

Board have come around and so has Wright it's funny what playing some good games can do, he has been very very clear to the club that he would do anything to stay, don't be surprised if he has some conditions in the contract that the AFLPA will have to tick off on.

Appreciate the info mate. Cheers

Signed weeks ago......

Want to bet our accounts on that? I lose I'll leave and never return you lose and you'll do the same?

Let me know and we can set it up with the mods.

How about this BEEG and Apex36

No matter who is wrong

We get rid of ottoman ?

Any triggers for extra years?

This is based on nothing at all. We had been rumoured to be circling both McStay and Taranto before any traction over Grundy leaving took.

Well that settles that

I guess if the media doesn't report on it it never happened

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back