List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he’d def cost. But he’s looking good
Yes. He's surprised me this year, but I just don't think we can look at trades that would cost a fair bit at the moment - no players to trade and we need to continue to add talented kids through the draft.

+1 for Sheed.

Been thinking the last couple days about weather to raid West Coast at the end of the year as they might have a fire sale and I reckon Dom Sheed would be great, could play a Ed Langdon type role who has been awesome for Melbourne.

Yes. He's surprised me this year, but I just don't think we can look at trades that would cost a fair bit at the moment - no players to trade and we need to continue to add talented kids through the draft.
Yeah our biggest issue is lack of picks. I agree can’t see it getting done. Just hope we can snag one with our pick 10ish…

Ok boys, new recruit. This is Dom.

Yeah we duckn know him. ☹️😂
If soccer mum Karen was involved:

"You remember him, don't you? Dom, you used to play with him a few years ago. He was a sweet and honest boy, yes. It was sad to see him leave. Oh, he has a lovely Mum, it's so nice to see him back in the local area."

Rumour running with talk of Grundy leaving - who knows if it's true. Does anyone, with links have ACTUAL links to Grundy or the club and has heard something?

It wouldn't be the worst if both agreed but not a Treloar. We should not be paying BG to run around at Port and win games.
I don't think we'd have a choice if we were happy to trade him. His contract is just too high.

Marty Hore at Norf is another to consider. VFL listed. Does have injury concerns but 37 disposals when you're thrashed by 71 warrants some interest. I liked him then and I like him now.

Rumour running with talk of Grundy leaving - who knows if it's true. Does anyone, with links have ACTUAL links to Grundy or the club and has heard something?

It wouldn't be the worst if both agreed but not a Treloar. We should not be paying BG to run around at Port and win games.

There's no rumour, Garry Lyon floated it on SEN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero chance at Lewis. Quicky and I were on to that one a while back (although I’d faltered by early this year), but no way he leaves now. Jeka is the one from Hawthorn I just don’t know if he’s shown enough to justify a best 22 investment into him unlike Lewis who was doing what he did yesterday to us 3-4 years ago.

There's no rumour, Garry Lyon floated it on SEN.

THE very definition of a rumour then! Good to see Gaz is worried about us and starting to try and ruffle a few Pies feathers with all his articles leading into Queens Birthday! No idea why??? Lol@Gary.....

Theres no talk of Grundy of leaving. Just some idiots on a podcast saying Cameron doing so well, do we need Grundy.

Stop getting sucked in.

No rumour, just a fool on Bigfooty making 5hit up, Reg will be in black and white next year which makes the people making 5hit up liars, take it to the bank

Theres no talk of Grundy of leaving. Just some idiots on a podcast saying Cameron doing so well, do we need Grundy.

Stop getting sucked in.
No rumour, just a fool on Bigfooty making 5hit up, Reg will be in black and white next year which makes the people making 5hit up liars, take it to the bank
Thanks for the updates! It actually ruins the BF experience when people make stuff up just for likes or to get known because you find it hard to believe legitimate stories or whispers when they arise.

Jean Luc, we need that many more effective talls, but it can also be made up partly by regaining some from the injury list. Kreuger, Grundy and Dean fit will make a difference. Swapping out a Kelly or other project tall (that includes Madgen) is certainly necessary.
The numbers of talls is not necessarily wrong. Quality and fitness is an issue.

I still think we are light on but having a couple proven replacing speculative types would help.

Roughie is now retired.

Kelly/Dean/McMahon - unproven

Kreuger - looks good but equally might be injury prone

Madgen is emergency glass depth.

I would prefer to move on one or two of Wilson, Hoskin Elliott, Callum Brown and use those list spots for talls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back