List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah we just need to draft a couple of Hine smokies, typically 5'10" half back flankers who haven't come through any sort of elite Aussie Rules junior pathway, while other teams pick up all the KPP talent you can poke a stick at. That will get the board humming along again for sure.
We're going tall with 188cm Membrey. Dekka's ticked off tall. He's now off to find some kids who aren't good enough to be part of an elite pathwayv- unless it was in anothre sport.

My 5yo told me to quote 'Get ****ed' the other day when i told him i knew more about Pokemon than him as a joke. To be fair that's his main strength but i thought it was a bit aggressive
Sounds like a no bullshit young dude.
My boy is 10, and nothing gets past him now, so you've got that to look forward to.
I think he knows that I've been pulling his leg about Santa.

We're going tall with 188cm Membrey. Dekka's ticked off tall. He's now off to find some kids who aren't good enough to be part of an elite pathwayv- unless it was in anothre sport.
I hear there's a 24yo Norwegian curling sweeper that Dekka has identified as a top midfield prospect. Somehow he slipped though the traditional pathways. If he doesn't make the grade hes a great cleaning option around the club

I hear there's a 24yo Norwegian curling sweeper that Dekka has identified as a top midfield prospect. Somehow he slipped though the traditional pathways. If he doesn't make the grade hes a great cleaning option around the club

Dekka sees great versatility. He'll start off sweeping, with the potential to transition to a dustpan.

I told him i knew Pikachu and another one ive already forgotten and i might as well have said "I love Carlton". My 8yo already tells me im a loser so i cant stir him anymore
Just by coincidence, today we were trying to inflate an "inflatable" Pikachu.
My boy dismissed it as a bad joke and said he wants to go to Japan and get a proper Pikachu.
Smart kid, loves Japanese food, always hungry - there's the real reason.

Just by coincidence, today we were trying to inflate an "inflatable" Pikachu.
My boy dismissed it as a bad joke and said he wants to go to Japan and get a proper Pikachu.
Smart kid, loves Japanese food, always hungry - there's the real reason.
Ive slowly converted them from Pokemon cards to footy cards and i feel like father of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I kick it off when I mentioned Membrey played some games down back?

Anyway, I think it's a smart move bringing him in, even if it's for depth.
I think it began with that and then I quoted you saying that Checkers and mcStay have played defence too.

And suggesting that rather than picking up a depth forward and a depth kpd they may feel that just one gives us a dpeth options at both ends.

Sounds like a no bullshit young dude.
My boy is 10, and nothing gets past him now, so you've got that to look forward to.
I think he knows that I've been pulling his leg about Santa.
I told my daughter when she was 5 that santa was bullshit
After she had her kids she's told me if I tell them she'll kill me

Unbelievable no sense of humor

Santa takes all the credit for my hard earned cash every year the fraud

Somehow my kids got hooked on Little House on the Prairie when they were little. There was an episode where a character called Mr Edwards crossed a flooded river in a storm and just made it in time for Christmas. He lost the presents he'd brought with him but rustled up a tin cup and candy cane as a present. My wife had the great idea of wrapping up a tin cup and candy cane and saying it was from Mr Edwards. Then all of a sudden not only was I shelling out every year for Santa to get praise, but also this flog:

1730023433618.png

What I love about the Perryman/Houston acquisitions is CFC have acquired two exceptionally skilled utility footballers.

And, I'm of similar opinion to others on BF, it would be great to see some tall talent come through the door....I really like the Burgemeister, Nicholls and Stumpf.

I would also like to see some additional speed and skill come in, either/or Rys Unwin, Archer Day - Wicks and Will Hayes.

Rookies: Personally, I like Keighton Matofai-Forbes and Waylon Davies - Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back