List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like BF is back after it crashed.

animal-cat.gif

Player lists to be finalised by end of this month?

Given these outs/ins are we likely to delist anyone else? Or just take our three late picks to the draft?

Out
Begg (del)
Carmichael (ret)
Murphy (ret)
Nobel (trd)
Richards (trd)

In
Houston
Perryman
More delistings. Smit and Long were msd injury cover. So we had 44 on the list and need to end with 42.

I think we'll add 5 players - 3 in the draft and a depth tall up each end.

4 delistings to come.

My bet is:

Krueger, Sullivan, Eyre, Long

Leppa said we will focus on KPP in the draft.
And isn't worried about starting at pick 52, because it'll come down to the 40's and we had pick 36 originally -- only slipping a few spots
Whatever we do don’t pick vanilla footballers
Be bold and pick players with something special that stands out even if they aren’t consistent across the board.
McCreery was classic example of a pick in 40s with his speed and power but low disposal count and consistency, it doesn’t matter as he has traits that make him good at the top level.

No more Bianco, Josh Smith type selections that are too safe

More delistings. Smit and Long were msd injury cover. So we had 44 on the list and need to end with 42.

I think we'll add 5 players - 3 in the draft and a depth tall up each end.

4 delistings to come.

My bet is:

Krueger, Sullivan, Eyre, Long
So we hang on to Johnson? Still another year on contract?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And isn't worried about starting at pick 52, because it'll come down to the 40's and we had pick 36 originally -- only slipping a few spots
Should try and Trade Up to get the Possible to get best one we can Possibly get

I remember he was at stages.... but he never took off and become a star forward.

Curnow after year 4 became a bonafide star forward. He was so difficult to defend and when he's dominating, Blues are almost unbeatable lately.

But yes Moore had potential, just never took off as a forward.
He never took off, however, was in injured a lot and he when he did play there for a period I am pretty sure it was during the dour Buckley defend at all costs approach. That being said Moore I think is a great CHB and as he seems pretty durable there, I think that is his spot.

Man, happens to me every year, but the post trade period depression is real.

It's footy season, finals (even if you miss the finals) and pretty much into 2.5 weeks of solid trade chat.

Now nothing!

Have to find some good shows to watch on Netflix etc now. Bring on the warmer weather!
I find I always need a break to recharge the batteries after a long year.

Very excited for 2025 now! :cool:

Man, happens to me every year, but the post trade period depression is real.

It's footy season, finals (even if you miss the finals) and pretty much into 2.5 weeks of solid trade chat.

Now nothing!

Have to find some good shows to watch on Netflix etc now. Bring on the warmer weather!
Even the draft isn't for another 5 weeks

Bad trade for the dogs 17 & Kennedy for Smith & Macrae

Ooft, dogs fans won’t be happy with that one. Held out till the last minute of trade time so they could get a younger downgrade on Macrae…

If matt Whitlock is still there at 24-27, i would package all our picks to move up and get him. Could mould him into a lot of things:
  • Full time fwd /back up defender
  • Full time defender / back up fwd
  • tom de koning mould ( where he floats between all positions during a game )

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back