List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really.
Everyone knew he wanted to play for carlton. But. Blues just couldn't do a deal, especially when they wanted to take a pick to the draft. So he had to look elsewhere.
All the campaigners in the comments of that tweet laughing at us (sloppy seconds etc) but don’t bother to read the article

IMG_3923.jpeg

Sounds like he’s a potential witness.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah I know. Point was that if it was Jordy in that position there would be outrage.
“If he was there why didn’t he try to stop it!”
“If you see something and do nothing you’re as guilty as the perpetrator!”

There would be no end of that sort of bullshit and the media would milk it for all it’s worth.

Not really.
Everyone knew he wanted to play for carlton. But. Blues just couldn't do a deal, especially when they wanted to take a pick to the draft. So he had to look elsewhere.

And Naughton wanted to play for us. It’s all pretty meaningless unless the preference is so strong that the player nominates a club and they’re simultaneously in a position to trade for or make them a FA offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Naughton wanted to play for us. It’s all pretty meaningless unless the preference is so strong that the player nominates a club and they’re simultaneously in a position to trade for or make them a FA offer.
Yes, a lot comes down to it in terms of having the means of getting a deal done. Maybe Voss should have been more clear to the list management team lol
We should have had Naughton, and had the means, but we chose a player under 190cm lol Who prob will be delisted next year

Yeah I know. Point was that if it was Jordy in that position there would be outrage.

There would be no end of that sort of bullshit and the media would milk it for all it’s worth.
Giants leaders got fined for not stopping inappropriate skits.

And yet I've not heard anything from the AFL about this.

Of course, we don't yet know if he did actually witness anything, but if it's found he did & not report it, well...

Calm down - might have been as simple as verifying a person’s whereabouts.

Calm down - might have been as simple as verifying a person’s whereabouts.

I know what it might have simple as, and that’s the whole point. People get tidbits of info like this and then make assumptions and fly off the handle, and the media will run with it if it gets clicks, but that doesn’t seem to happen with players in Geelong.

Could you imagine the kind of uproar there would have been if any pies player, let alone Jordy had been found passed out at a nightclub after snorting a brick of coke, then hospitalised, and was then allowed to play the following week with no repercussions at any level? Stengle did that and then Geelong were praised for how they handled it, even after Scott basically politely told the media to **** off when they asked him about it. It’s crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back